Friday, September 05, 2008

The Black Rose

Gorgeous Black Heels for Sale.

Yea .. it's been worn, but only a handful of times (one hand) strutting on carpets and indoors for a couple of minutes each time. So far it's been used only during my shows.

It's really gorgeous .. and I love them so much, but it's too tight for me. So am letting this pair off and will be getting another pair in a bigger size!

Brand: Delicious
Color: Black Satin
Height: 3.5 - 4 inches .. Stillettoes

Size: 7
Shoes always vary in sizes .. God knows why .. Trust me .. I own shoes from size 5 up to 8 .. and they all fit perfectly well. Am sure everyone owns at least several pairs of Vincci shoes, and I wear a size 7 for theirs shoes. So peeps who fits Vincci shoes in 6 to 6.5 will fit perfectly well.

Condition: Excellent.
Bought at: Rebellion
Retail Price: RM79.90

Am letting it go at RM 50.00.

Mode of Delivery: Various mode of postages .. depending where you're from.

Trust me .. you can never go wrong with these.

No comments: