Friday, August 29, 2008

Beach Paradise

This entry has been sitting here as draft post for the longest time ever. My super slack diseases is zonking me out into major slow-mo brain movement. Too much vegetation. I shall distant myself from BigOne or else my condition will deteriorate. But I know I won't. Loser.

The weekend getaway last 2 weeks brought be back to life for a bit. It has been quite a while since I pranced around like a gleeful and carefree child. A short trip .. but a long long day of yapping, bitching, laughing, gossipping, sand development, hugs, kisses, soaking in the sea and basking under the great sun and the soothing wind, dancing, eating, singing, kite flying, diving, cam whoring, underwater cam whoring ... you name it! The thing that makes it all happen .. great place and great people!


Pics are all up at facebook .. courtesy from the albums of Nic, Inez, Haflin, Adrina .. and mine .. which is the ripping of all 4 camera owners. I've gotten loads of queries on Villa Danialla, but since my brain is major slow-mo mode, jez clickadee-click on this 2 links for more info at Haflin's blog which she has written about it; before I shamelessly plagiarize her entry on my blog. Later kena sue ah .. dun pray pray!


The pool is finally up .. the infinity pool overlooking the South China Sea.
The amazing people that I've met ..InezDiva whom I vaguely remember after meeting her 3 years ago at her birthday party over at Ivy. But Nic and facebook brought us together .. and am missing her so much ever since.
Then there's the couple that sends all to jealousy, the lovely AdriANA .. ok Adrina and her beloved boyfried Zariq who's been our court jester through the entire trip. Do not put Inez and Zariq together .. we will laugh .. but we will never understand. =) We were all here for Haflin's 26th Pink&Black Birthday Bash. All the more reasons to go.

BigOne will be so terrified of meeting this people again. I feel that the camera phobic boy is so traumatized from this trip that he will never allow me to snap pictures of him for the next 6 months. But Darling .. you're amazing and the camera loves you. I suggested that we try changing him to a CareBear with a camera on his belly .. which Nic wished me good luck in trying so. For a person that doesn't understand why do people have to take wedding photos .. I guess I'll be making the impossible happen !!!

The girls have suggested to create a worthy cause for the animals. Dying animals to be exact. Instead of having them rot away with no purpose in their life, we suggest that they die with a purpose. To have their skins made into exotic handbags and shoes. Instead of killing live animals to do so .. which sprouts hatred and protests all over the world of injustice killing, we get them from those who are dying anyways. Great entreprenuership eh ..

And there was a calling the week after .. How shall I start on my business proposal ? =D

No comments: