Wednesday, September 15, 2010

M.I.A.

Just a couple of weeks ago, Sis-E told me she finally read my blog, when it has been there since 2006.
Better late than never. Thanks sis.
So it just hit me that I haven't been logging in lately. 3 months.
I don't remember being away this long before.
I have many excuses of the absence, but then it just became LAZINESS.
At this point, writing has been kinda hard .. lost it. Not like I was any good before. WTH.

Updates:

I'm getting married.
Finally :) I'm thrilled to be married to the man I love so dearly. Big One has finally became The One.
We're always looking for The One. Honestly, I do not know what does this means coz I never really loved anyone so much before. Even so, there was always a "BUT" lingering somewhere .. and most of the times it's invisible, you can't say exactly what it is. 
It takes time to find The One, it's not like love at first sight, that's just pure lust or infatuation.
Only after you have gone through some kind of ordeal, which I believe everyone does, like some kind of sick treasure hunt test God put us through for us to realize if we hit the jackpot or find some empty treasure chest.
But am thankful to have found him. And I knew it when my love for him, or our love, matters more than all the petty things that evolves around us. The bigger picture meant more. And the fact that I know that he truly loves me just seals it. 
Am so excited about my wedding. Please do send me any ideas or websites if you come across. I would very much want to skip the whole cliche wedding. And most importantly .. I want it to be memorable and beautiful. Who doesn't ?!

***

I am a mother of 2. 
Of a furry and not so furry canines.
Everyone knows the attention seeking emperor, Schnappi.
My other bigger but younger son is Bullet.
Bullet's a American Bully, is already about 9 months old, and strong as a bull.
I'm quite terrified of him coz he doesn't know he is that huge and love charging like a rhino.
But he's such a darling, and such a handsome looking boy that melt our hearts.

At 2-3 months when we first got him.

 And the test of patience begins.
That's the most recent pic I have of him taken 2 months ago, so he is much bigger now.

Does anyone know of a reliable dog training school in JB?
Bullet isn't exactly a toy dog that is meant to be pampered, and we want him to be a toughie obedient boy.

***

Will end abruptly now.
Still undone with the endless downloads and installation of applications coz I just reformated the lappie.
Gave up in fixing the old system .. too much shitz in there.
If you can't fix it, reset it !

Okthanksbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Congratsss...wish to see more your pretty photos, especially becoming a pretty bride. Congrats again.