Monday, June 14, 2010

Freaking Awesome 28th Birthday


Thanks to everyone who has made this birthday freaking awesome.
2010 really rockxx for me. Yay !
First of all .. thanks to my biatches for throwing a surprise birthday bash for me.
Thanks for the pressies .. the c**k-cake .. and mind-cracking ideas that you girls have planned for the past couple of months !
The cake is amazingly yummy .. rich chocolate cake with thick chocolate fudge .. good chocolate !
It's so good that I sulked when my mom gave some away. This is really a sinful and lustful cake.
What am I to do without you girls .. thank you so much again for being part of my life. Am truly blessed and I can ask nothing more from you girls except to bear with my nonsense and be part of my life for the next 50 years AT LEAST :) *hugs*
More pics from the crazy night ...


And the big surprise from BigOne the next day ..
Dinner at La Forketta @ Dempsey
The food as alright .. though I thought it was a lil salty. But still yummy.
Seafood indulgence linguine. There was so much seafood I couldn't find my linguine.
Juicy pizza .. oozing bubbles on the salame.
My knight in shining armour .. the love of my life.

BigOne says that I'm his sunshine .. that makes him happy and bright.
And finally ... my prayers and wishes are answered.
Dreams do come true.
To be married to the love of my life, the man that you know will bring you happiness, bliss and contentment.

Still over the moon. It still feels so surreal.

Gonna be really busy in coming months.

Hope I don't turn into bridezilla .. please keep in check people.

8 comments:

the only cat u have~ said...

congratulationsssss a celeebraaattionn! hihi. Congrats Moi, Happily ever after! emmuahs~

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! what's the brand of the ring? his standard atleast T & C!!! 0.6 carats?

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! what's the brand of the ring? his standard atleast T & C!!! 0.6 carats?

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! what's the brand of the ring? his standard atleast T & C!!! 0.6 carats?

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! what's the brand of the ring? his standard atleast T & C!!! 0.6 carats?

Jamieternity said...

Thanks! :) am gonna keep mum abt the size though :)
it's from Blue Nile. they've awesome designs and the best diamonds there.

cc said...

Congrats! As they say...size doesn't really matter..it's the quality! What is it, cut/color/clarity etc? From the pic it's looks a good size round cut, but I gotta say though, I really don't think anything smaller than 1 carat is acceptable these days, and for a classy lady like you...you deserve at least 2 carats right! Anyway, here's wishing you all the best!

Kamelia Hisham said...

hey jamie! congratulations darl! good luck in preparing for the big day :)