Friday, January 09, 2009

Hungry

Can someone please tell me what's the effing problem with me.

I have been struck by some hunger disorder that is so not funny. And to make things worse, I am shrinking by the day. Yes, every part is shrinking. Including the most IMPORTANT part. Not sure about down under though.

You have no idea how much I have been stuffing myself silly. With carbs and fats. American burgers are my favourite and that of course comes will a hill load of chips. And spending way too much time with my other half who is also the same species as I am is not doing me any better as well. I have no idea where'd all go.

I'm kinda sick of people keep telling me how scrawny and how much weight I "look like" I have lost, and giving me that sad sad face. Either sad for me .. or sad for themselves that they can't be this scrawny. Who wants to laa .. can't fit into clothes properly and getting all the attention in the wrong way.

Even the docs can't diagnose me. I don't have diabetes, nor do I have tyroids. I don't have an eating disorder. Wait, maybe I do ... over eating counts? And neither am I depressed; other than the fact that I'm depressed for 15 seconds everytime I think of my situation or when someone comes up to me with the oh-you're-so-thin-already comment.

It's 2.40 in the a.m. and am feeling like I've been starving since my 6pm dinner, when I have just chowed down an indomie ibumie (why did it even wanna change its name???!!). The hunger is pissing me off when I should be in bed.

And thinking about all the food that I CANNOT eat in Bangkok worries me. I don't do spicy food, and neither do they know what is "mild" for spiciness. Plus, my dear SisEsh has this fettish for spicy food. Her fav, ma la (numbing spiciness). Die.


2 comments:

Green said...

Have you tried sex? See if you gain weight in 3 months' time. If not, you are beyond cure... In between now and 3 months, if you start puking, be happy, it is a sign that you will be gaining whatever weight you want... maybe even more than what you want...

Geline said...

babe i been going thru this since xxxx hhaaaaaa... big eater but dunno where the fat goes to.
Conclusion: eat on time, all time... dont stop. Nvr let ur tummy feel hungry it actually help abit.
Sleep on time, dont sleep late.