Monday, September 22, 2008

Rockin Good Times

I've been slacking on the entries real bad. Only can blame it on a whole sh!tload of reasons. =)

My darling Anne is heading back to Melb in exactly 11 days. For some reasons my heart sinks whenever I look at the calender, crossing out the days that passes by so quickly. She has been there physically and emotionally for me during the most depressing times (also you too BynoTan) and it will never be the same again. Though you'll still be there .. but not physically. Boohoo~ Where am I to find another psycopath that could understand me so well? Psycos only understand psycos. Psyco-Yaya-Sisterhood .. Hahahaha~ Well, we don't want that now don't we.

I guess for the next 11 days I'll (and you too Byno) be basically neglecting almost everything and make the best of the remaining days with Anne. You are so missed woman! And Rebellion Madnezz will never be the same again.


* * *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SaCHA !!!

My dear huggabuns hugga bunny boo scha celebrates at Walkers over the weekend. It's been a while since I had so much fun ! And oh, BlackLable clears the flu bug. =)

This year Sean found 2 new brothers .. a younger brother (Anthony) and I guess BigOne is the new addition. For some reasons, I feel there's a strong bond from this picture. Sorry darling, I know you might hate it .. but am so lovin' it !!!

* * *

Am planning on getting a new camera coz the old one is seriously dying on me, if not, taking a toll on my anger management till i eventually kill it. I've my plans on the Canon 860 IS but the nice honest lady over at the store asked me to hold my purchase coz they'll be launching their new models really soon.

Any good recommendations?
Something like the 860 but much slimmer would be perfect.
Also not forgetting easy on the dollar would be extremely nice as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. i was torn between the 860IS and my Fuji FD100.

Seeing that the 860IS is already almost 2 year old, i would hold out for a new model if i were to stick with Canon.

I tawt they already have the IXUS 970IS to replace the 860IS?

Anyway, am quite happy with my Fuji FD100 :)