Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us !

366 days ago .. two souls defied the predetermined fates and believed that love conquers all and that they determine their own fate. What resulted after was a pairing of a weirdo and a psyco.

Though it was alway not rosy, but nevertheless it was an amazing ride.

I only have you to thank my dear .. for loving me and for being there for me all the time. Though you may not be a romeo and have a PhD in expressing your love, I appreciate that you do in your own little and mighty ways.

To the one man that has made such an impact in my life ... and have touched my soul like no other ... and have made me realized what true love meant ... and understand how it is when one say "I can't live without you"

... I love you darling .. and if only there's another word that is mightier than that .. coz I love you more than I love you.

OK .. Bring on the puke! I'm sorry for ruining your Monday if it isn't already bad enough. *big annoying grin*

Ever Thine .. Ever Mine .. Ever Ours!
This has so stuck on me ever since SATC made it oh so famous!


I won't love-diarreahea here .. as it's solely for the special person. But I think I've already did enough damage. OK .. bring on the second load of puke .. I knew the first one wasn't enough for you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you create the card? Is there a software to use?

Jamieternity said...

it's very simple really ...
using photoshop .. mixing up snippets of pictures .. a lil dash of shadow and glow here n there .. then wallahh ~ a masterpiece =)