Wednesday, August 06, 2008

As the boss steps out ...

The office morphs into my deluded world of fantasy.

I have the entire week to myself to finish off on every outstanding matter that is piling up to the ceiling due to my bad time management and spoilt working attitude that chooses to work only at my own pace, unless otherwise being forced by tight deadlines from the al'mighty of the company.

And also on any outstanding personal matters which seriously needs to be updated i.e. uploading pics from my mobile, facebook, blog, kaypoh about the social scene, be more knowledgeable, current news .. though that do not fancy me that much coz it's like little girls whining, pointing fingers at each other and end up pulling each other's pigtails .. sigh .. what's the world coming to?

Time passes so much quickly when you're doing what you're not supposed to be paid doing in the office.

"Partying" in my own world and singing to the incredible beats of Jamiroquai, bitch on MSN and .. fold paper money.

At least the last was for the "benefit" and "purpose" of the company.

Back to production ... and Canned Heat rockxxx big time baybeh !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fold paper money for the company...??

Errrrrrrrr.... y ah???

Geline said...

woah.. when East meet West!! how fortunate your company have you. 1 leg kicking!! 'bao ka liao'