Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's a brand new year .. again

Chinese Style!

Funny how I am so much more excited for the CNY than Christmas.

Funny coz this year am not making my way back to the lil'island.

I'm gonna miss Penang sooooo much. *sobs*

It's 3.00pm on the eve of CNY eve. I sooo wanna balik already. Dah laa tomorrow have to work half day somemore. And my boss happily annoys me by telling me he's not coming in tomorrow .. and taking a half day off today .. by telling me he's offsetting it with the Thaipusam leave the company owes him. Double standard.

The newly weds are flying off to Zurich tonight .. and it's 10 days later till I can see my love at first sight. At least no one's here to fight over the bak-kua and peaches, and left all for me to wallop. I'll be a bak-kua by post CNY.

Happy Chinese New Year people !!!

May you be prosperous in wealth and health and most importantly .. Happiness !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you are not going to post pictures of Bak Kua. I miss it soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year to the beautiful Jamie!