Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Endurance

Of the torture I went through yesterday with my dermatologist. It was hell. Blame it on my luck for having my whole face clogged big time. I pity her for having to go through so much trouble to save me. I pity myself more ... somehow it's building up some derma-phobic symptoms. I fear the next visit. I was completely exhausted from the pain endurance I went through. I couldn't scream or release any tension that was burning in me. All I could do was squeeze my fist so hard that I sunk my nails into my hand, hoping to divert the pain from my face to my hand which was more tolerable. Tak jadi. And my exhaustion led me to a deep sleep during the "cooling" treatment.

Now I understand how it's like to go through labour. Somehow it's the same. Suffer-exhaustion-sleep. Whatever!

No pain no gain. Though I could bloody chew off her head for putting me in such suffering, it wasn't her fault. And I could only thank her for doing such a good job and giving me such good service and advice. Hope everything gets better from now onwards.

* * * * * *

More weddings ...

Congrats to Roaland & WeiLing a.k.a. AMANDA

... I just had to do it, though I feel that she shrugged off that name loooong time ago. Proven so since the backdrop spelled out WeiLing instead of the latter.

She looked like a Japanese princess doll from a box. Saluted her courage for having her braces on her big day. I would defer my big day til I get it off if was me. What to do ... vain pot!Another high-school reunion.
Miss my biatch-SisGis!
* * * * * *

CNY Mood kicking in ... means bad news.

No mood to work.
Spending mood. Somehow there isn't enough new clothes. 15 days of CNY = 15 new clothes. Justifiable? I think I need to stop hanging out with SisGis. She's bad influence! But I still love her.
Gluttoning mood. I can't stop thinking about the Bak Kua at home .. *drools*
No mood to work out. Been giving myself alot of excuses to skip classes .. YogaGuruShirley's still in treatment, need to make cookies, muscle cramps ... why can't I stop forcing myself to go? It should be done willingly.

Speaking of which ... time to head to class!

No comments: