Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Passion

My 3rd collabo with Passion Bridal studio some 2 months ago.
It just gets better each time.
Creating a different edge from the conventional bridal shots, and loving the contemporary style.

Some of my favourite shots.


I hope I'll be able to get the work I did at Inspiration tomorrow.
Another shoot with them and am looking forward to all their beautiful designer pieces.
David's styling and photography work is amazing and I love what he creates.

A preview of what he did the last time.


With the day starting real early tomorrow, I can't afford another day of Gossip Girl marathon. Another teen flick which creates bad influences on the average society with the fascination of all the glitz and glamour of being one of elite members of the society. As shallow as it may sounds, but this series is kinda interesting and I just got to know that some men are closet fans as well.
I am rather impressed and fascinated with the styles carried out by the casts. And who would have thought that preppy'ness can be so sexy.

I wanna have Blair's and Serena's wardrobe ... pleasseeeeeeeeeee ....

Can't wait for Season 3 !

No comments: