Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy busy busy Weekend

Saturday outing over at Lion City with the Sis and SisBro .. SistaEsh and SisBroSoon.

Sorry FruitZong .. you're not a SisBro. -__-

After "working out" in the streets of Orchard, walking aimlessly for 2 hours or so, without having to sit over coffee coz Singapore has a shitty rule of non-smoking in public with ridiculous quota of smoking areas for cafes, we headed for some stomach pampering over at Dempsey.

Shopping can be so demotivating when there's not a single Sale sign in sight.

The Zara cocktail dress was so pretty .. with a S$229 price tag. -__-

K laa .. I'm a miser laa .. happy?!

Anyways ... back to a much "motivating" note ..

Italian over at La Forketta @ Dempsey.

My Seafood Linguine. I ordered "Seafood Linguine" but the waitress had to correct me .. "Linguine WITH Seafood?" What the hell ....

Anyways .. Hearty serving which is bad for the heart.
Slipper lobsters, clams, prawns, mussels, squid, and scallops.

SisBroSoon's Slipper Lobster Spaggethi.

SisEsh's Carbonara. It was the only cream sauce pasta on the menu.
Not recommended as it tasted really ..... well .. unappetizing.
We had to each give her our scampis to make up for the blandness.

FruitZong's Lasagna.
Seriously .. this is the worst lasagna I've ever seen. We'll just leave the description to your imaginative minds.
The worst looking, but amazingly it was the best tasting one. Seriously. Not funny.
This lasagna tasted real good.

But still ....................

where's the QC in presentation?!

Some fun with the Glasses.

Zong's glasses became an instant IT accessory for the night.

Caucasians can never understand why Asians are able to humour themselves with the camera.
We're so sorry that flashes were zapping non-stop at our table like some private disco ball.


* * *

E-Vogue Hair & Make-up Competition / Graduation Show

Congrats to my make-up artist Enya for winning the Bridal Make-up Category and Overall Winner for Make-up.

Ever since she posted pics up on FB and tagged me in it .. my guy friends have been buzzing me about her. She's such a sweetie-pixie-like doll with a outburst of bubbly personality that you just can't resist. I jez wanna chew her !

Her signature statement ... "没有什么的啦。。。!!!"


* * *

Am loving the new color of my hair.

Shades ligter than my previous one .. Ash Brown from the Majirel collection.

Done by James from Andy Chan Salon @ DNP Plaza, JB.

James was the winner for this year's Loreal Color Trophy .. so you can trust his expertise as a professional colorist.

The newly renovated Andy Chan Salon is opened everyday except for Tuesdays. The black and white modern victorian theme exudes elegance with sleek sophistication.

James and Bon reckoned I get my hair a couple of shades lighter so that I'll look more pan-Asian.
I don't have courage to go near blonde.
Not when I'm in JB .. I'll get crucified Ah-Lian for life !


No comments: