Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Boo~

I meant to get a really nice costume off ebay. But I doubt it'll arrive in time given the quality of our national courier service.

The dress I bought yesterday hasn't arrived today via national courier, so I didn't want to risk it. Oh well ... too bad darling, next Halloween then ;)

Pre-Halloween dress-up at PhotoFunia instead.

It isn't really my style of costume, but Jack Sparrow really looked good on me !

Marshmallow astronaut looked cute too ..

.. and so was I a sweet-cutie pie-mona lisa.

I could have had more options .. but the pics didn't really fit well with the others. Made Marilyn Monroe looked like a freakazoid with overgrown face features.

I preped up BigOne as well .. I meant to make him my superhero SuperMan .. but they made him a pink bunny hero holding a lolly with 2 pups by his feet. Oh man~ disgrace to his manhood and he will be so pissed if I posted them up. Not like he reads anyways .. bahhh~

But my fav of all ...................
May the forces be with you.

Happy Halloween !

May you have a creepy night~

Boo !~

No comments: