Friday, February 22, 2008

Lunar's Over

... means no more excuses to bumming around.

If only the internet connection in the office was much more cooperative and not be the only special child that throws frequent tantrums. It's so frustrating, and I know it sounds rather ridiculous to blame my lappie's inefficiency and occassional hangs as a cause to it. I'm so sure the connecting and disconnecting of my MSN and Bittorent (just 20% more and it will shut off permanently .. I hope) causes some kind of damage to the system.

* * *

The bumps on my forehead have cleared .. well, more like moved down south to the lower part of my face and I feel like I have shave cuts like a man after my facial on Wednesday. Another suffering experience. And facials were supposed to be some sort of indulgence like spa. I hope it clears this time.

Got up much earlier than usual to be so semangat to work today .. but end up coming in late AGAIN. Had to shampoo coz I feel really icky this morning and needed a comfortable and fresh feel to work properly. Didn't even have time to blow my hair and I have a mane ... not hair ... lion-like hair. -.- ! I refuse to trim off the dried ends coz I know that the visit to the salon will mean that my hair come out with 3 inches shorter. It won't work well with the curlers .. which he has yet to fulfil his promise.

Can't wait till he gets back tomorrow .. and am gonna be generous with my pampering.

Anyone knows of a good massage oil I can easily get through counters? Inexpensive ones of course. I'm so lousy at this that I can only think of Johnson's Baby Oil. -.- !

No comments: