Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Neverending Tourment

... of WORK !

I know the "i-so-tired-and-stressed-from-work" is so over-used, over-procrastinated, over-rated, that it becomes numb to me or let alone anyone else. The end of 2007 up till now has been major hectic .. work .. people don't really believe that I actually have that many things to do in the office, or just think that I'm a vase. Superficial. Just because I have trouble explaining and defining my job responsibilities doesn't mean I just pick a few from the back of my head to make me sound "useful" to my company and the society.

Oh well .. Just 2-3 more weeks then I can breathe again. Been working close to a 12 hour working day for the past couple of weeks. The yoga classes keeps my sanity in place and forces me to leave my new found dependent that I can't live without daily ... my desk. And to make things worse, the printer wouldn't cooperate with me.

And to top it all off .. I have to O.T. at Hot-Mama's bakery. Still keeping my fingers crossed and dreaming of the Cookie Jar plan to realize.

I semangat woke up early today just to get into office half an hour earlier to work. Make that an hour since I had my breakfast at home already. BigOne gave me a wake up call at 7.30 since he had to go in early as well. For the first time, I slept on him over the phone. We slept on each other. It's so tourmenting to wake up early. Speaking of which, I need my daily caffeine dosage now.

Enough of whining .. more happy news:
Freda & Ray's Wedding
Congrats to the both of you !

Complete basic colors ..
Ace was worried how this pic would turn out ..
Do .. Re .. Mi ..
Our bi-a-tch .. MelvinTee
... and my DancingQueenSisEsh !
* * * * * *
SALE !!!

Coach Bag for Sale !!!

COACH HOLIDAY PATCHWORK MULTICOLOR TOTE

Authentic - 100% Original.

  • Brand New
  • Comes with the COACH Dust Bag
  • You're more than welcome to bring it to the Coach Boutique to check for its authenticity / genuineness
  • Still availabe in the Coach Boutique (I hope)
  • Original Price : RM 2,600+
  • Willing to let go for : RM 1,800.00


Disclaimer: I'm selling this on behalf of a friend. I shall forward any enquiries to her and she's free to answer them at my page (if any). Cash on delivery as requested by owner, however, may also make other arrangements if possible.

No comments: