Friday, June 05, 2009

Another notch futher from mid-20s

26 years down. And looking forward to more.

I sat down and let my thoughts wander ... life in this 26 years has taught me so much. And I realized that I've actually learned and applied it. Though many may think I am immature in nature, my playfulness, living a childlike fun carefree life .. a woman has been growing in me all these years. I've learned to see things from a much wider perspective, a further vision, and to have a bigger heart. I've learned to let the negativity pass and not brood, whine, and avenge to make it better. Instead I focus on more the positive things and people around me that deserves the appreciation. With this, I allow myself to move ahead, look forward, and grow into a stronger and better person.

This year, just like every other year, as I blow out the candles on the cake, I wish for happiness. It was always the one thing that I wished for. Life won't be this meaningful and bright, and I thank God that he made my wishes came through every year. Though after I may regret a wee bit when I didn't wish that the BigC didn't appear in my closet, or that sparkling circle of life, nor that sleek baby on 4 wheels waiting for me at the car porch :D

I am thankful for having the loving family that has been there to give me everything that I ever needed, the unconditional love and support. My closest friends who have been the most amazing people on earth. My beloved baby bunnie Schnappi-doo who has never failed to tickle my heart and make me melt even at my lowest. And lastly, the man in my life, my pillar of support, who till today has never failed to make me smile and be so thankful that God brought him to me.

* * *

My long awaited Twilight saga box set is here. Though it will be sitting at my bedside for a lil while more before I tear open the wrappers and smell the new crisp paper scent, till I finish off Angels and Demons. The movie was great, but just like Da Vincci Code, there were too many questions left unanswered in that 2 hour show. So now am going through the original "script".

Someone posted up the official trailer for New Moon. It wasn't long after I got over Edward and managed to start to breathe again. And now am gonna start fainting and gasping for air again.

For those who have taken my mind boggling quiz on FB "How Well Do You Know Jamie" .. FYI, I will still choose Scofiled over Edward coz Scofiled is more real than the fantasy Edward. And Scofield's intelligence is so sexy. Not denying Edward's level of knowledge after going through decades of college.

* * *

Where's a nice place to have my birthday dinner ?

Limited only to JB and Singapore of course.


No comments: