Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heat Wave

It's so warm and humid today that I'm disoriented from the heat.

Even my internet connection is getting a heat stroke.

I got up dreading the work day again, just like every other day of the week.

It's extra dreadful today as I was so shagged out from the photoshoot session yesterday. Talk about professionalism. 4 gowns in 12 hours. Before the shoot for the first gown ended I am already dreading what's in store for the rest of the day. Everything was just slow ass mofo. I didn't even feel pretty. And just as I slapped myself awake from all the whining from within, the photographer had to make my motivation plunged faster than the stockmarket crash in 97. The partner was not helping much since he's inexperienced and worse of all, I didn't feel good about his perverse touches. It just didn't feel right at all. I've did so many shoots before and this was just wrong. Tomorrow I'm dreading session 2. God please be with me.

The only time I "enjoyed" the shoot was when I managed to persuade them to style me up the way I wanted to. Pinned up messy curls into a shorter bob like Eva Longoria's. 1950's Chicago gettup mini dress with swinging beads, minus the feathery headgear.

* * *

Kris won. How can that be?

I bet everyone's still in a state of shock and disappointment.

1 comment:

Geline said...

The hair damn nice lo! its one of my favourite style too!!! Curl it messy n Pinned up become a bob! CHEO LA!!