Monday, March 16, 2009

Major Outbreak

Major epidermic crisis running all over my face.
And again I am depressed over my choc chip + extra choc chip -like face of mine.
The past month has gotten me extra moolah which is yet to be seen but has taken a toll on my skin. Last weekend, I could finally feel it eating through my skin. And now I refuse to head anywhere filled with people coz I dun wanna cover up the "chicken-pox" outbreak on my face. Ewww .... With more assignments coming up, I'm wondering if I should give up the extra income which is too good to give up, and sacrifice my face to the chemicals again.

I wonder if they will call my agents to cancel on the assignment when they see me in this state.

I need a miracle.

But I am lucky to have someone by my side to give me comfort and strength in battling this temporary depression and low self esteem.

* * *

S.O.S.

I am in distress.

Searching for the ideal holiday is soooooo bloody hard, when the place is filled with millions of resorts, hotels and villas for you to choose from. But nothing came across as the perfect place. I had to compromise on either one. And you know how deceiving the pictures on the internet are. When you thought you found the one, and you double check on the ratings and reviews .. someone has to say something like "horrible experience" "will never go back" etc. Either that, or the location has to be at the corner of the earth.

I have too many options.

Anyone knows of any good villas to stay at over at Bali. One of those luxury villas that comes with your own private pool. And the interior must be amazing not those crappy so-called villas. Preferably near the beach. Has good surroundings, and extra services i.e. Spas and Massages. And close to amenities .. coz I do not want to starve and neither we are caucasians who hibernates in their resorts. And within a reasonable budget of US$150.

It sucks when you're from a country where your currency is like bloody low. Hell it's the economic crisis in the states now .. why aren't we on par or just slightly lower, just like how the Aussie dropped to be equal to the Singapore Dollar?!

I've found way too many ... but they're so deceiving saying it's "near" to the beach, when it's like 1.5 to 2km away from the beach. Am not gonna walk around near butt naked or soaking wet from the beach for 2km lor.

Plus, where's good to stay in Krabi? I have no single clue on which beach to be at.
And where's the moon party held?

I give up googling. I need a reliable travel agent.

* * *

Thanks for the overwhelming support at Femme by J.E.. Though we apologize for the quick Sold Outs, but please be informed that we only bring in limited stocks for each item to maintain the quality and exlusivity for our customers. Coz we too hate to be wearing the same "uniform" as others :D

More yummilicious to be updated soon in our coming Collections.


No comments: