Wednesday, March 04, 2009

( it's been so long i can't think of a title )

Major backlog. I wonder if I still know how to blog even at all.
Or will it be the written script of what's going on in my mind?
It's a party up there .. I've got no focus. Order now!

It's Sis-Esh's Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Sis !
Always have been a baby .... you're so way pass that sis!
*Slaps on the head for some awakening* :D

And a big huggie to make it up again :D

* * *

These few weeks have been so packed that I'm exhausted. I'm no longer a hopping 21 year old with the stamina of an Energizer Batter or a Duracel Bunny. I felt I haven't been resting for the longest time ever. On the bright side, I get extra income to splurge on UNnessecities.

Valentine's 2009 has been a special one. It's the only time of the year where the girls get to sit back and wait for the men to do all planning and impressing. But I guess this year Vic was a much happier man than me. He's so lucky it's not funny yo!

The Dita's arrived in time for Valentines. The long awaited Dita's that kept me on my toes for the longest time ever that it has somewhat caused me some trauma in internet shopping. But it paid off. The customized Dita Flight 002 was a baby! Damn right it is! They already have 8 colors to choose from but yet we got them to make the 9th color. Benjamin from LeeLeeLunnettes.com was very helpful in making it happen. Thanks man ! *macam he read my blog* haha~

Then there was the handmade pop up card I made him. The digital scrapbooking is really growing on me. Each time I make him a card, I would reluctantly give it to him :D

And lastly .. not forgetting the white angel :)

I got mine too ...

The single sunflower that never fails to make me blush and put a smile on my face. It's my 4th stalk throughout our journey ... and by far it's the prettiest of them all.

* * *

And as all couples might just cuddle into each other's loving arms post Valentine's Day, spending the rest of the day just whispering sweet nothings, expressing their love for each other, and just mezmerize into each other's eyes ....

I got up early to "work" with Jessica Liu.

The up and rising star of Mediacorp Singapore. To me she'll always be my RuanMianMian :D

And my dear SisBro Long will just drool ... he fell in love with her the first time he met her in Taiwan. He hasn't stopped fantasizing about her ever since.

Babe Geline .. please hold it in ya :)

* * *

The wedding fair marathon .. another this weekend, City Square JB.

KFC Buddies
Followed by judging at Ginza, Paragon Hotel for the Miss Malaysia International Johor State Selection pageant.

Strike a pose!
And a prim and proper one for the camera.
You have no idea how wacky we are off camera. Queens are never prim n proper. We're just good actresses that's all :D

* * *

I'm so disoriented right now I will stop here.
Photolog for now. More serious thoughts and issues next time.
I promise.

No comments: