Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shagged

Have you ever wondered, no matter how nobel are you in the society, everybody is someone's "Whore". Money does make the world go round and due to this, we whore ourselves to make some cash in exchange for the basic necessities for survival. We're all created to humour our creators when they watch us running around in the foodwhore-chain. I do not mean to be disrespectful to our almighty creators. Just a sudden thought that the so-called creators I am referring to here are those like Neo or Trinity and we in the Matrix world.

For the previous month or so I have been pushing myself as much as I can at the moment to expand the number of digits in my bank account so as to make my 10-year8-year plan realize; which is to retire by the age of 35. Whether or not I choose to whore myself again, that's optional. Pushing 3 jobs into the 7 day schedule is bloody tight. Somehow finally I am dreading for a breather and hoping that a day has 36 hours so that I can sleep off the tiredness, spend more time with my son as he now thinks he's a bunny, spend more quality time with my beloved, and also my sayangs, and some personal time to pamper myself.

After yesterday's session, the whole whoring agenda just struck me. All that glitz and glamour that everyone perceived in this industry is just a facade. We sell ourselves as a canvas, and get paid for that. Then we're left in our clients hand to manipulate and paint us anyway they want. They would do me over and over and over again till we are able to satisfy them.

Now I know why they used the term "shagged" to refer to major-tiredness.
Just imagine shagging 10 clients in a day.

Multi-Level-Whoring.
In the society, everybody is someone's whore. You get paid to be you're superior's whore, who gets paid to be his/her superior's whore to whore you, and the chain goes up and up until it reaches the ultimate whore-house owner.

Everybody's whoring income gets overrided as you are higher in the pyramid.

But then again, the whore-house owner is a whore too in his own level, whoring himself to his company to make money for his family.

:D

Whore-metaphore class dismissed.
Too much rubbish to be absorbed too early towards the weekend.

No comments: