Monday, May 26, 2008

The List

Another 10 days and my birth cycle is gonna make it's 26th turn.

Gee .. I really don't know what I want this year. Seem to have everything, not necessarily be the best of everything, but as far as clothes, shoes, etc etc wise, yea, I think I have quite a fair bit. I haven't given most of the fabrics in the wardrobe a chance to show-off their best yet and am already wanting new ones. For now, SisEsh and I have made a pact .. no more clothes ... for now. Have put together a couple of items for the so-called Impossible Wish List ..so far, these are what I can think of :

Item 1 : A brand new car.
As much as I love my petite lil'car, but it's really underpowered and the accelleration does not compliment my patience at all. Neither do I need some F1 powered car, coz I believe the MightyOne above has a beautiful plan for the next 60 years for me. There's a couple that I love .. but quite .. very .. quite .. very .. out of my range for now.

MiniCooperS

Audi Q7 It would be a dream for most women to wake up on their birthday morning to find a brand new baby with a big red bow parked right in front of the porch. That's like if one were to be married to some tycoon who have too much money to even know what it's worth.

I'm no car-person so I know sh!t about them .. whether it's a worth purchase, power, fuel consumption, yadda yadda yadda, just gimme the god damn keys! Haha~ Why do they have to cost so much here .. sigh .. and to even think that I could be driving one of these babies in other countries for the money I have put into my lil'one. Geram..... That's why I've always concluded that we Malaysians are actually bloody rich. Can afford to drive cars that people can barely afford overseas!

Item No. 2 : Chanel Bag
No women can have enough clothes, shoes, and BAGs. I have made my statement to not purchase anymore bags .. for now .. and to save all that for a good investment. Just like LV where it is a must-have for all women, the Chanel bag. I have zilch knowledge on them since they are way out of my budget and I never took a chance to walk in the stores to check em out, coz I know I'll only get my heart broken and get some nauseous fainty feeling when I check out their price tags. But it's sooo pweety! Not acting atas or tai-tai wannabe .. but I guess it's the elegance it has in its simplicity. Not forgetting my signs of aging, hence the auntie-preferences.

Classic 2.55 in beige. Or is it off-white?? Sorry for ripping the pic off ur page babe.

Geline's statement of the year .. "Live is short. Just BUY what we want to BUY. =.=! Yerp, also going gaga for the bigC, I bet she's gonna have one in no time.

Item No. 3 : Diamonds.
Diamonds are girl's best friends. Just like clothes, bags, shoes, make-up, lingerie, sweet smelling scents, etc etc etc. Women just love everything. The bling is of course a MUST. Just bling it to me baby !

The ultimate accessory. The big solitaire diamond ring. One can do without the necklace, the earrings, etc. The big ring just on the dainty hands screams statement. It shows the obvious .. and also the accomplishment of a woman. Like a graduation scroll. You know what I mean. But it's all awe about.

Item No. 4 : My very own gourmet cafe.
This sad city is really lacking a nice place to chill with really good wholesome food, pastries, gourmet sandwiches/burgers, healthy fruity-mix drinks, etc. and to have a nice brunch or afternoon tea. But then again, am now only an experimental-chef relying on published recipes, who can barely afford a Mini.

Item No. 5 : A miracle.
A saviour to cure the intollerable mother of all frustrations in this IT age - something or someone please save us from the screwed up internet connection. Seriously. It's mid-2008 and our broadband is super duper gazuper terrible lor. You have no idea what it's like when your work solely depends on it.

A hope that mother earth will stop it's emotional state. Oh yea, when she gets emotional, people die. Not 1 or 2 .. but thousands! Macam tsunami a couple of years isn't enough, some cyclone have to come, and double whammy earthquake strikes. Unless the fellow eartlings learn to grow up and stop fighting with each other like kids, mother earth won't be driven up the wall with all their whining and screaming. Oh yea, the same goes to those einsteins. Mama's mad .. very very mad.

That concludes the Impossible list .. for now.

P/S# I welcome all sorts of gift in various shapes and sizes which are not in the Impossible List. Sincerity counts. And may you all be happy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list..
You like the Q7 eh..you should see the R8..damn!
Actually, I kind of like the Cayenne better than the Q7, but it's nice too. You have classy taste..

Jamieternity said...

thanks.
more like goals to me. working hard to attain those goals .. hope i can strike 'em of the list in times to come.

Anonymous said...

What do you think of the Hummer H3?

Jamieternity said...

hummers are always a baby as well. not sleek .. but sure very edgy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah well, certainly not sleek that's for sure! But you're right, very edgy and with definite street presence. It's also not as "loud" as the other bigger Hummers. I might just go for a test drive this weekend...

Geline said...

Eeer.... i hope i can get the big C!!! but dont think so my wish can come true so fast unless i strike 1 big big potential stock!
I think Jasmine should achieve it soon among us haaaa.. her future hubby gonna splurge her a big big diamond.. already got a house and VW beetle...
WIsh ur wishes comes true, yeah. Life is SHort.. buy what u wanted to buy but must SAVE too.