Monday, April 21, 2008

Shiver me timbers!

It's so mofo cold here in Auckland it's soooooooo not funny yo !

I can't remember the last time I was this cold. I'm so regretting that I didn't get the pair of leather gloves from Sportsgirl and gorgeous leather boots which was on sale. I didn't think I would need one after this trip coz it would just mould and rot in the closets and till the next time I look for it, I could throw it away.

The day works fine for me with the warmth of the sun. But when evening falls .. damn I so wanna be back to Malaysia. I woke today and my butt just froze when I took my first leak. Damn it was 11 degrees this morning! I know many of you guys think it's lovely here with the coolness and all, but it's very frustrating for me here for me.

The thought of having to go out for dinner later tonight just scares me. The coldness was piercing through as I strolled back. Not very enjoying Auckland now !

Lake view in Mt Wellington from my room. Lovely ain't it. From indoors of course.

* * *

I wonder what is fcuking wrong with this region. You have to goddamn pay for everything. There's not complimentary bottled water in hotel rooms, there's no internet connection ... you have to pay for these like $4 per bottle .. and $0.60 per minute for broadband connection within the hour. After which, a full surcharge of $33+ applies. Fcuking hell. And just nice, the network in the office here doesn't allow access to Facebook. Now I have to spend half the day to clear up requests. Sorry guys if I ignored any of your requests .. I know I should administer them on a daily basis to prevent such problems. But at this point, I just need to purge them all out.

Funny how they created the conveniences of "Ignore All" ... they forgot to put in the "Accept All". *rolls eyes*

No comments: