Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A brighter day

Today I woke with the sun shining in my face ... I love it. Somehow I correlate myself with the sun and warmth by being born in June coz it's summer. ANZ is the special child in the world to be the total opposites. It's like .. hey, it's christmas, and people are not building snowmans or decked in winter wear. Weird rite =.=!


I saw the most beautiful rainbow smacked in the center of the so-called city .. meadows on the left and the motorway on the right. I have rarely seen a full rainbow .. really long .. and you could see all 7 colors very vividly. I saw staring at it like a child .. curious if there's a pot of gold at the end of it. *teehee* I reached for my faithful CyberShot in my bag, but too shy to pull it out and start snapping like there isn't any that exist from where I came from. I figured my colleague would freak out from my suaku-ness. Apparently such sightings are normal here .. she even saw a double rainbow occassionally. Yea .. one stacked on the other .. wonder if she's fcuking with me. And I was visualizing the double-decker throughout that 15 minute ride to the office like a child .. while maintaining my mature and professional attitude like a 35 year old. =.=!

Deep down I am a child stuck in this adult body (what's that medical terminology again for such "defect"?). BigOne always thinks I'm 14 .. and sometimes I don't feel that I exactly have an "adult" body. =.=!

* * * * * *

Cam's coming home! Finally .... after ..... ermm .. lost count of the years. Yippie !
And he's bringing his babe-Vietnamese wife along too. Mind you .. not bought! She has a fuller set of English vocab and grammer better than any of us. Plus she's Hot. Am so excited !!!

* * *

These babies caught my eye last week in Sydney, I was so tempted to buy them off despite having a A$110 tag on it. Thank God I didn't coz it was such a rip off since Zappos is selling it for only US$59.00 plus free shipping. It's coming next month .. yippie! My love for them are so much that I even bothered Cam's friend Damien to bring it back for me eventhough I haven't even meet the guy before .. let alone know what he looks like and spoke to him before. *big grin*
Onitsuka Tiger by Asics - Norico™

No comments: