Friday, April 18, 2008

Crap

It's Friday .. and I'm pretty much done with my work with much enthusiasm to head to the city tonight. But what a crappy it has been so far ... it's been raining since morning and I haven't had a proper meal since. I brought along the supplies that I've gotten out of Woolsworth for the entire week for breakfast since I didn't want to have the same thing every single morning from the hotel buffet. My minibar at the office has made full use of itself since we had to stay in. Gourmet beef in red wine pie for breakfast, soggy Sara Lee Apple Struddle (coz the office Microwave had limited functions to heat it up properly) .. Milk .. Breakfast Juice, so healthy you don't need to eat or drink any other juices. Breakfast Juice comprises of Apple, Orange, Banana, Pineapple, Mango and Passionfruit. Can terus laosai after this .. say bye bye to constipation. Haha .. And for snacks .. the must try Red Rock Deli potato chips .. Lime & Black Pepper. The last time I tried this was from Mario, and we always begged him to bring back more when he came back from Melb. Big heartedly .. he did .. and hand carried it all the way back. We miss you Dav ! When you wanna come serve on your mistresses again ? ;)

The camera died on me last night. So now I have to rely on my ol' trusty CyberShot to bring back the memories. Hope it doesn't die on me. It cannot afford to .. my life depends on my mobile phone! Uploading pics viz bluetooth is such a pain, so very minimal pics will be posted till I get back. Oh well ... time to finish up that boring report of mine. Crap.

No comments: