Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Am jet setting in an hours time. Have already jet setted 2 hours ago and keeping my dazed and wandering mind in place with the daily caffein fix. I hope this trip is not gonna be as bad as I expect it to be, with my AhKor leaving the company, I don't have someone to bully along the trip. It's business .. not pleasure .. what the hell. The only pleasure that I'll be getting is Thursday shopping night and one Saturday in Sydney. I am already thinking what to do. The currency exchange is ridiculous and I find myself issuing more cheques than my income could generate. Gotta do some finance checking when I'm back.

Weather's gonna be rather cold. Anthony suggested that I head to Bondi for some nude tanning. I feel that my nipples will be screaming everest in the cold instead. And it's not like I'm not dark already from the ClubMed trip. Loads of pics coming up. Since I'm gonna be bored after work hours I can date all the gadgets I bring there. NO .. the vibrator isn't in the list. Not like I have one anyway.

So gonna miss BigOne .. and as always, Maxis is gonna file me for bankruptcy. Perhaps I should get a part time lover who is the son of the owner of Maxis so I can have my roaming bills waived. Specifically SON of owner .. or anyone who is compatible within my age group. I don't date sleazy old men that date their daughters. I wonder how they do that? Life has its sacrifices sometimes.

14 comments:

Geline said...

my god, you are going to Australia!!!!! Lucky its not summer or you gonna to spent more! Dont forget to get Jurlique there, espeically the hand cream, it helps with the weather there now.

Anonymous said...

Actually, anyone who's ever been to Oz should know that April is Autumn..and typically, it's not that cold..well, not June or July cold anyway. I guess coming from a hot country like Malaysia, 14-21 celcius may sound kind of cold..
The days should be fine around this time of year, though nights would be better off with a nice warm jacket..

Jamieternity said...

it's cold here. so gonna freeze when i head to auckland next week ! brrrrrr ~~~~
hope they have their bikinis on clearance sale here now since it's winter!

Anonymous said...

they would def have summer clothes, inc bikini's in clearance. :) so buy all u want, cos it's def worth it.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you think Sydney's cold now, then Auckland will definitely be freezing for you! I guess I'm just used to the cold. Anyway, summer clothes, including swimsuits of course, are usually on sale after May/June, but you should get some nice lttle bargains as some shops do start clearing early..

Jamieternity said...

i'm so not used to the cold .. i prefer being a lil warm instead of freezing my ass and palms off!

went to a mall to get some groceries last night, and i've had my preview window shopping already. haha~ 1 more day to thursday night shopping! didn't catch any glimpse of any mega sale .. but a pair or onitzuka sneakers did caught my eye!

Anonymous said...

So you going to NZ as well..too bad it's Auckland though, Christchurch is so much more beautiful! Auckland is like any big city in the world, in fact not much different to Sydney. Christchurch on the other hand is a beautiful, quaint little place..absolutely loved it the last time I was there..you should go there if you have some extra time..how should I put it, it's like little London in a way..

Anonymous said...

wah.. what's your occupation? you seem to be travelling a lot? company trip or personal? i did not know u were that rich?

Geline said...

Jamie is special, so she can enjoy all these haaaa...

Anonymous said...

You're in Oz???? Go visit Pris!!!!

Oh yah, you are so funny la. Find a part time lover who is the son of the owner of Maxis... Hilarious!!

Have a nice triiiiiiiiip!!!!

Jamieternity said...

Nic : I thought Pris is back in Malaysia??? I'll be here till Sunday .. so hopefully I can see her on Saturday!! Do you have her number or something? Am in Sydney, if she's in the same location.

CC : Don't think i'll get to see Auckland that much, coz it's work work work .. but me and my ozzie coll have arranged for a night out on monday .. hopefully will get to see something.

Anonymous : i'm here for work .. but i'm not that poor laa, we all work hard to reward ourselves sometimes as well. right geline? =)

Anonymous said...

no lah.. i did not mean to say that you are poor... just wondering if you are an exec which enables you to travel a lot.... anyway lucky girl...your boyfriend must really love u to let u splurge... anyway i am happy for you..are u in sydney now and moving on to auckland... well it's a beautiful place..been there and seen it...have fun pretty and lucky girl.

Jamieternity said...

correction .. i don't live on my man. but well, i can say i'm lucky enough to be spoilt occassionally :) don't we all do? ;)

Anonymous said...

hr exec.. very lucky indeed..