Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sista


I vaguely remembered I came up with the word "sisTA" years ago when I was doing my industrial training. There I met my Big-SisTA WenDee .. whom I think contributed half to the birth of sisTAhood. I was flipping this old organizer I was using eon years ago and WenDee would scribble something on it almost everyday. An avid poetry and motivational phrase person I would say. Wonder where she is now and how she' doing. Miss you ...

Now .. the term is being used so widely .. I wouldn't be so shameless to make a claim that I am the great inventor of the word, but it's nice to know that it's being used by almost everyone now. Back then, SistaEsh was kinda proud that we had a unique sistahood that was different from everyone. Time to generate a new hybrid term .. Siesta ?? Haha~~~

I miss my sis ... really ... it's soooooo fugging lonely here ok !!!

* * *

Historical pics taken over CNY. Meant to post them sooner, but the owner refused to resize them and insisted that I got them off sharing folder of 50 OTHER WU-LIAO PICS WHICH TOOK 10 MILLION YEARS TO LOAD ! I gave up since to load each pic taken on a 8 mp camera .. you do the math. I grabbed them off Gis's facebook. Somehow I have this evil feeling that SisBroLong was biased and gave SistaGis the priviledge. Hehe~~~

"Hao chai wo you lai aa" ... by Mr.TKH.
FruitZhong SisBroLong .. sorry, kinda sabo pic for you coz you looked very unflattering. haha .. but funny lor ... i jez had to .. Spot SistaEsh ... Wonder how is PearGalDoris doing over in NZ. Babe ... I thought you damn free to blog. Never thought the pear job so stressful .. hehe. Have loads of fun there ... and please blog soon! SisBroSoon .. finally a decent and unreluctant pic from you!


* * * * * *

I'll be attempting a very very very technical java script modification to my blog. Gonna create this archive calender. Even though there's a step by stem guide ... I'm so intimidated by the amount of jargons involved. It's not a cut and paste thing lo ... wish me luck for not fugging up the whole template like I did the last time. *fingers crossed*

* * *

SUCCESS !!! Check out my calender at the side tab ! Woohoo ~

I'm no IT-script-whatever-freak so this is a big breakthrough for me.

Roll ur eyes at me for all I care .. haha ..

4 comments:

falleneternityangel said...

hello Jam Jam,
therefore the all sisTA of us have to thank to you for being our first ancestor liao...
Good luck for yr HTML/CSS try.. i learn step by step through online last time, too! The feeling while it has succeeded is damn contented. i always $%Q##^(^*^$(&#@$%*#^%$^^*^%#@ when i failed also.. so scared it fail cos have to redo all over again is so damn pissed de thing....

Jamieternity said...

buahahhahaha .... no problemo ...

anyway .. my calender jadi ler .. you want for you blog as well?

falleneternityangel said...

ya of cos if you dun mind.... kikiki....

Jamieternity said...

here it is babe ...

http://phydeauxredux.googlepages.com/Blogger-Archive-Calendar.html