Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life's a Bore

I just realized that I've been really "good" these days ..
haven't taken an off day for the longest time ever !
Till it feels that work is sooooooooooooo fugging boring. Dah laa my "ah-kor" left me to be a lone ranger again, delude myself in my realm of fantasies when boss ain't around .. I seriously hate the loneliness. It's sooo NOT a geminian thing ... Nic you have to agree terribly with me.

Geminians hate to be lonely.

I am in dire need to go on a holiday. Everyone around me is enjoying life .. Bangkok to party, Richie texting me on MSN each day to update me on his next vacation destination (tomorrow he's flying to Boracay ..... again!) .. my aunts just came back from Japan, and already planning to head to Milan some time soon. These people arrr ...... too much ler ... bloody envy!

Pretty soon .. another 3 weeks till I can feel the breeze in my face and sun burning my skin. It's been raining forever the past week or so and I just dread the cold. It's so cold that it feels like winter! Even my usual sleeping habit of skimpy sleepwear and air-cond or fan at level 4 has been drastically reduced to long sleeved and pants PJs with SOCKS in level 2 fan. With that I still curl up like a cooked prawn underneath the duvets. Crazy le ! One morning I happily woke coz I could see the sun shining through the curtains and heard birds chirping. But the rain had to come back again 3 hours later. And I asked myself a question like an innocent and naive 3 year old child .. "why is God so sad ? why is God crying non-stop ?"

I hope God stops being sad and stop the crying coz I would also cry ..... the freaking highway would be so fcuked and recently my patience level isn't very low and my bladder isn't very strong lor !

* * * * * *

My aunt just came back from Japan with pretty gifts for moi ! Big Big Kiss to you ! Merci bocoup !

For moi ... the red so pweettyy ...
... and for TaiSou.
A MUST buy when in Japan .. the Blue Lable.

Blue Lable
This is not the original website .. but you can view almost every single design they hold.

I was googling for the item my aunt bought for me coz I damn malas to go snap a pic and upload. And I realized what amazing choice of lapsap-bag they have. It's like THE-PLACE to go and get your lapsap bag (lapsap-bag = rubbish bag .. bag that can hold very single rubbish a person can have). Nice, spacey, practical, easy to match, and affordable ... and I guess it has gotta be light weight coz it's of fabric material and not your average fancy material. I'm already regretting my previous Burberry purchase coz the bag is already heavy itself .. plus with my lapsap .. macam carrying a bowling bag everywhere. Sigh ... but I still love it wor ... how? Sit nicely as display in my closet lorrr ....

No comments: