Friday, March 07, 2008

Moody'ness

I don't like me again. Checked the calender .. PMS'ing .. just great! Somehow I dread the day it comes. Kinda period-phobic now coz everytime I feel like ending my existence so that I won't suffer so much. The previous one hurt so bad that I needed a jab to calm the muscles down. Kinda stoned my way to sleep. Wonder what they used? Morphine? Got the "kick" .. felt good stoned. =.=!

I'm begining to be paranoid again. Nic I thank you so much for always being the one to endure my sh!t .. and giving me all the consolation, care, advice and a big slap to wake me up from this unwanted self. I'm begining to be whiny... this is no good. Nic said I've always been whiny. Coz I'm an attention seeker .. and everything has to be about me me me ! There's some truth to it ............. Ok .. it's true. Who doesn't want attention ??? I want 10 million percent of attention from my loved ones .. I don't get 'em .. I whine. *sigh* Seems like everything is not feeling right with me ever since I've crossed 2008 (i.e. age 26 .. soon to come). Breakouts, scrawny, paranoia, you name it ... bring it on !

I need to rest .. I need warmth .. I need love .. I need to curl up under his warm arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to get a grip of yourself and start counting your lucky stars, that's what you need to do, woman!

Anyways, you're always welcome. Just don't do it so often. Otherwise I'll need to come down there and really really give you a mighty fine smack in the head.

And you know how much I don't wanna go down there~