Monday, March 03, 2008

Tai Chi Bride

I'm not sure if I "modelled" over the weekend for the Bridal Fair in Plaza Pelangi. I felt that I tai-chi'ed on stage instead. *teehee* But it was fun though .. and I applaud my courage to perform dramatically with a bridal gown on. I feel that it would have been a better performance if Mamamia had let me go through ballet lessons during my childhood. She feared that I would grow up to be a scrawny girl from dancing too much. Don't see what difference does it make. I caught a video of my performance but I ain't gonna put up the weirdo tai-chi performance to SpiceGirl's Viva Forever .. Only available to those who caught glimsp of the live performance yesterday. But Eloise said it jadi'ed abit and she liked the full turn I did. *self praise is self disgrace .. but that was the review I gotten maa .. unless she was just being nice laa ... =.=! "

My Tutti-Frutti (more like Florti since there's no fruit) dress for the second performance. I kinda liked the vibrance and cuteness of it .. though not many know how to apreciate its loudness.

Eloise. It's been a while since we cam-whored together over shows.

A whole new batch of people to work with. Fun, energetic, babelicious and YOUNG ! I am almost a decade older than some of them. Serious ! And oohh .. we meet again, Joannabell, from Female's 50 Gorgeous for 2007. This is how small the world is. We're watching you. *Eye pointing action from Meet the Parents*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decision time again..my mobile just committed suicide again after only 10 darn months! Oh well, I suppose there ain't no better excuse than this to get a new one right!

With your exceptional taste, what would you choose? I'm tossing between the Nokia Arte 8800 Black version or the Sapphire version. I'm just torn between whether I should spend an extra RM1800 for the Sapphire version..what do you think? Worth it? I mean, everything is pretty much the same, but the Sapphire is much more exclusive..I'm confused..

Anonymous said...

Or should I just get the Samsung F490? Boy am I fickle..

Jamieternity said...

i seriously dont know. for me .. as long as the camera function is good enough to cam whore and produce printable pictures. gee.. extra RM1800 for a different surface/cover? i dont know man .. i could get another high tech phone with that price. from my perspective, get something that suits your needs, it doesnt have to be sky high price. coz, 3 months down the road, you just want the newer version. mobile phones are hybrid of computers .. you can never get one that lasts you forever. so why bother paying the price .. unless you ahve the means and money isnt an issue to you. ;)

Anonymous said...

I realised you've lots quite a lot of weight comparing 1-2 years ago. How did you manage to do it? Did it run in the genes?

Anonymous said...

Yeah well..I don't know, the black Arte just looks too similar to the previous 8800. I'm confused, I mean I don't use much of anything in the phones anyway, I just make calls..but I do like exclusivity with my phones though..oh well, I guess I'll just have to sleep on it a little before I decide..thank you by the way..

Jamieternity said...

arrgghhh .. i want my weight back. i haven't lost much weight though, still the same, but i look much much skinnier than before. i dont know why .. i wanna know why too. i think it's the exercising. muscles are heavier than fat. tell me wat to do abt it. if i eat and dont exercise, then i'll be so unhealthy and have distorted proportions to my body. if i exercise, i go scrawny. sigh ...
i think it's a sign on aging ! i feel all weird when i crossed over to year 2008 ... entering 2nd half of the 20s. weight loss, breakouts, you name it.