Monday, December 17, 2007

So Wrong ... So So So So Wrong

Everything is sooooooo Wrong ....

SALAH

Hady Mirza won Asian Idol.

No offence .. he's kinda cute but singing wise, incomparable to the rest. Jaclyn was amazing .. the true idol. Singing, showmanship, the whole package. Made me proud .. made Malaysia proud. At least Hady was better than Arbijeet. kua kua kua. How did he even win India Idol ???? Kelong!

Star Awards 20007.
Who was the talented stylist behind this event? Major fail lor !!!

Raining on a Monday morning.
Macam that's soooo helping on Monday blues ...

Fell down the stairs on the way to lunch.
Yes. Butt flat. With my slipped on heels doing a quadruple somersault and an olympic perfect landing. Waiting for the bruise to add some color to my boring monotone nude color skin.

Logging on to Facebook for the entire day at work.
I need to snap out of my comfort zone and start "making a difference". Someone sent me an invite to a game called Blocky and I was it the entire morning trying to beat SamSamSamantha's score. Give up. =.= '''''

.... It's just one of those days. Not MY day. I know there's more to come.

Good Luck to me.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the life ain't always right..you of all people should know that! Sounds to me like you are one of those "the more pathetic and irritating a show is the more compelled I am to watch it" kind of sick individual..don't get me wrong, I mean that in a good way..I'm like that too! Why do people do that to themselves though? Somehow, the more irritated I get with a show, the more I feel bound to it..I just keep complaining about how bad it was afterwards! Corniness does seem to have a certain inexplicable allure sometimes doesn't it? Or maybe it's just plain old masochistic tendencies..I don't know..I sure am one sick puppy..