Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally ...

Finally ... got the pics from AhKeat. Though he simply refused to give me the copy DI edited copy. It's damn nice lor. Yet another bridal shoot. But this is more of a fashion bridal shoot. Lifeless, expressionless, yet exhibits a certain feel to it. Gowns were really nice .. mostly from Daniel&Leslie. Those wanna get hitched, do check out Passion Bridal if interested, coz photography session would be so fun with AhKeat.

Most of the pics are uploaded to my facebook. So malas to upload over here too .. later macam I over promote only. So there's only 2 now .. the over-uploaded, over-promoted 2 pics. My fav maa ~~~~


* * * * * *
Finally ... our Singapore party trip with DancingQueenEsh jadi. It was postponed for soooooo long. It was ZoukOut night .. but we headed to MOS instead. Lunar plan tak jadi coz we were out shopping in the noon and was too tired to dressup and paint the town red. DancingQueenEsh suggested her weekend spot at MOS so we headed there.

Singaporeans dread to stay home??? I don't know .. but that day, the whole of Singapore was in Orchard doing chrismas shopping during the day .. and come night, half of Singapore was in ZoukOut .. and the other half in MOS. I nearly choked myself the minute I set foot on Orchard. OMFG. I lost all focus and direction on where to go. Just headed to specific stores to check out and get wat we wanted to get. No time and mood for inspiring window shopping. Even luxury stores were like cheapo pasar malam stores.

We arrived at MiuMiu only to have the rude doorman to stop us with his palm in our face. Talk to the hand. DancingQueenEsh and I was kinda pissed with that kind of service and was imitating that arse's signature stop sign. There was a sale and people were grabbing everything off the 40% rack. But we only set our eyes on the expensive goodies. My pick: The MiuMiu Leather Coffer Bag. Fugging S$2220 for a bag ok! Siao. I'll be back !!!! (When I'm old and rich .. or married a tycoon who subs me an unlimited credit card)

Aren't we supposed to get premium treatment with the premium price we're paying? Or is it that the premium purchase has lost its value to blend in with the other common goods. Each takes a step back. Common goods becomes cheap stuff. Premium goods become common goods. And so .. the strive to purchase super atas goods remains the underlying motivation what we work off our arses for. But then again, you have to endure the BS that these sales reps give you. No money then dun come. Fug. They are jez slaves to the store. Earning measely salary compared to those who can somehow starve to hell to save that amount afford to step in.

I just realized that I didn't have any pics with BynoTan coz DancingQueenEsh deleted them all trio pics. We all looked horrible and shagged out that night. If only you would hold on to it and work your magic with DI on them. No fair.

Me heart you Sis-DancingQueenEsh. BFF for 13 years .. and still counting ...


Happening sehhhh ...... so many people .........

... coz it was a Buy 1 - Free 1 Jug all night long.
No wonder everyone was here. So typical.

This is not a dancefloor. This is a standfloor. For people to stand, fidgit, rub sweat, get aroused with body contact, and kill yourself with the smell of body odour. I'm serious. I was never sooooooo fugging turned off in a club before. The fainting body odour stench was ridiculous. It was everywhere ... we thought we found safe haven in the members lounge, but not long after the stench caught up with us.

And for the first time, my hair wasn't soaked in fumes smell after coming out from the club. Nice work done by the Government. And we women don't have to go through the whole cleaning ordeal half asleep whenever we head back in the wee mornings.

GabrielLong will be teasing us for not joining them at Fort Siloso. And the suaku me haven't even been to ZoukOut event before. =.= It's predestined. Destiny is determined in your own hands. Thought that I'll change destiny this year. Tak jadi. And come next year or so .. I'll be too old to jump around and party like a teenager. Aunty pergi ZoukOut. =.=

I have to stop hanging out with people for cannot stop bitching about how time pass so fast and about getting old in a blink of an eye. I am still half a decade to auntie'hood. UncleRalph enlightened me with his version of auntie .. 28 years old. Hello. And I'll be a granny before I can become a mother. =.=

M.E.N. How insensitive. And as if we women should be worried about our age. We can ditch the old men too ok.

I feel so constipated now I need to take a poop.


* * * * * *


Finally ... my bro's getting married. In 2 weeks time I will have a new housemate. Preparations for weddings is such a pain. If only people were more cooperative and appreciative.

* * * * * *


Kena pang-seh again for lunch. I can't eat alone. And I don't wanna grab drive through McDs again.

Buzzed BigOne and he came to my saviour.

And we binge ourselves silly with 1500 calories combined.

McDs is an addictive silent killer .... you can never say No to.

1 comment:

Geline said...

hey u know how to treat the guy from Miu Miu?? When the guy (a Gay) ask my colleague: you are??" she said just: I am with my friend!!" and he let them in! We think of good way to answer him if he ever ask who we are again. Just tell quote: i am (ur dad's name) daugther'!
My next bag will be the Miu Miu bow bag... hahaaaa