Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pre-Christmas Trauma

The season of joy .. of giving .. so much to celebrate about. But the pre-festive season is simply DREADFUL. Everyone's counting down the days to Christmas. I on the other hand wished it ticked backwards instead. By today, I only have 20 more days. Minus off the working days which I have no control over and unable to take time off to fulfill what needs to be done gives me 4 days to complete the impossible. Stretch that up to 6 days.

The list goes on and on and on .. and I have yet to cross out a single Name from my Christmas prezzie list. Buying gifts are just soooo hard. Everyone has practically everything. The things that they want to get are those which are too expensive. Agree? No? Why can't people just bluntly put up a wish list so that we can get the things you want, and not chucking the unwanted at the end of the closet waiting to be recycled. I have loads of those.

Every year end traumatize me of having my bank account depleted by alot. Why does everyone close to me have their important dates so close to each other? Not only that, people at my age range too are in a getting hitched frenzy. More samans to be paid. Lilian Too did predict my 2008 wealth luck to be pretty low. Although it's still 2007 .. the transition has already start taking place. I'm so fugging broke. Damn.

Birthdays: SisGis, BigBro, Dad and BigOne
Christmas: SisGis, SisEsh, Family, BigOne
Weddings: My ex-bf 10 years ago, BigBro
Maturity of my insurance premium

... and the list goes on ...

Time passes so fast and by the time Christmas and January is over .. there comes Chinese New Year (more spending) and Valentines Day.

And my increment and bonus doesn't take place till March. I could only imagine that I am optimistic about it just to find out later that my expenditure exceeds what am I going to be rewarded. =.=

I need more income.

I need to stay away from irrisistable sinful places like Pavillion.

Perhaps I just need to get away during the season and come back after, pretending that those event did not happened at all. Totally impossible.

* * * * * *

Got myself a dress for my bro's wedding. Since the theme will be purple, this dress will do fine. I have figured out a way to solve the tits problem (mind you, and thank for concerning and wanting to point that out). Hope it's pretty enough, otherwise I'll be so driven to get another one!


* * * * * *

BossM was starring at my newly bought Burberrys over lunched yesterday.

BossM: That's the bag you bought when you went to Bali?
Moi: Uh-huh ..
BossM: Looks fake
Moi: =.=

And to think we were yapping away while sipping gin tonic and Bintang on bags, bitching about how much he has to spend coz his wife is an avid bag person, discussing on brands and models. He had a vast knowledge on women's addiction.

BossM: Eh, next time my wife don't want hers I'll sell it to you at 50% off
Moi: *rolls eyes* Still wanna sell me ... give me laa
BossM: *pretended he didn't hear me*

I get to know better the lighter side of him more and more each day.

No comments: