Thursday, November 01, 2007

Buckle Up !

Malaysia has been running this Buckle-Up campaign recently and I there have been a showcase of talent and creativity on the adverts. To commemorate Halloween .. here's Proton's ad.


Most of you of there would just humour yourself with these ads. Take heed .. buckle-up. I got myself into a bad crash before but thank God so much that I escaped just with some bruises and without a scratch. I wasn't buckled and I crashed my head on the windscreen that it cracked. Major concussion. Till today I have no single idea on the details of the crash. Was kinda hard to make a police report when you don't know what to report.

* * * * * *

This year I was "chipsmore cookies with extra choc chips".
Nice costume huh ... since puberty strikes back, why not make full use of it -.-!

I'm desperate for a cure. My consultant just gave me a new routine to try out in hopes to relieve my depression caused by the sudden influx of permanent tenancy zits. Now I know how you people feel ... my heart goes out to you people who have suffered before. Perhaps I'm just exaggerating the condition of my skin .. thank god it isn't acne. But am just not used to the extras. Been enjoying the priviledge of clear skin for the longest time ever .. even during puberty. Maybe I didn't finish the whole cycle and am continuing Phase 2 of it.
*grunts*

BigOne still hasn't give up persuading me to adopt the "washing-face-a-dozen-times-a-day" regime. Women just can't do that .. given our vanity that we have make up on. And besides .. I don't trust the water in my office .. and neither does using drinking water to wash up a good idea as well. Do you know how many people are dying of thirst ... water is like gold to them! But I understand where he's coming from .. when you've been there before, the OCB just grows in you.

Sigh ... this misfortune falls upon me. Which means .. being extra broke to buying skincare. I can't deny .. the best salespeople around are those selling skincare. No matter how strong your resistance is to saying NO .. you will still end up getting something from them. Or maybe .. it's just a woman thing. As they say
"nv ren qian rong yi pian" (easy to cheat woman's money).

Saving up to get the miracle cream everybody has been talking about ....

Creme De La Mer

Any sponsors
??? Hint Hint .. Christmas is coming! *wink*

P/S# Get me the whole range if you're getting a big fat year end bonus. It's better than spending it by drowning yourself in expensive alcohol, overpriced door charges, and end up pissing every single penny you've paid for down the toilet bowl. Instead, you can make some one so amazingly happy with her new found glowing skin. (Another hint: Will be needing a whole range to expedite that effect)

*Tee hee hee* ... am such a day dreamer ...
WAKE UP AND START WORKING !

3 comments:

Geline said...

dont bee fool by the expensive creme, i was using it few years back, even the eye cream!!! you see any different in me? my friend's complexion is better than mine by using skin care from Watson!!!
Sleep early..... or ask Mr big to give you more LOVE might be better hahahaa.........

Anonymous said...

Try La Prairie..it's great! Ermmm..not that a macho fella like me would know anything about that of course ;) Given out in 1st class flights..so they got to be good right! For what it's worth though, I can't see why you'd need anything for that beautiful complexion of yours..

By the way..do you mean OCD? I actually think the little idiosyncrasies that are apparent in certain individuals are what makes them special..OCD can be cute you know, as long as it's not an extreme condition..

Jamieternity said...

i've got these tons of skincare from my beautician which i'm yet to finish in the next 10 years!!! i guess it's more of a hormone problem than allergy. Jez have to bear with it for the moment .. spots are drying and falling off .. so am glad. just hoping after the dark days, i'll be able to get some help from good products to give me back my glow and marshmellow skin again.