Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Part 2

This jez crossed my mind for Halloween costumes. Think the dick and pussy costume is hilarious? If anyone dressed as the Digi Yellowman, I'd die laughing!

He's already dead annoying in the adverts. I gotta admit that he never fails to make me laugh. We've all seen the cinema ad with the TaiKo a million times, but I still laugh at it. Sometimes I wonder if Digi was a genius or ass for creating the Yellowman. Genius coz he's like a national icon now .. ass coz it just looks plain stupid. Is it like an intentional joke or are they dead serious about their company's mascot? I really wanna know. On the other hand, it's creativity surpasses mascots in adopted from the animal kingdom.

That brings another thinker .. why does it always have to be animals???


Got this 2 animations from YouTube.

Battle of the telcos ...





Damn cute laa~

No offence, prejudice or biaised whatsoever against Digi or Celcom.

I am a Maxis supporter. *wink*

* * * * * *

SisEsh told me I missed a really cool party at MOS last weekend .. the Halloween Party. I've been to the one in Zouk KL before .. it was kinda cool, but only 30% really dressed up .. mostly of ghouls and nightly creatures. But this year's party in Singapore was amazing .. I felt that I really MISSED it even from the pics. Check Geline's blog for the pics.

My fav costume .....

Soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!

Wonder where was Luigi ... any pics anyone??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,u such a cute girl.r u a model?cz i saw most of ur photos r frm studio but not frm mag..sori jz askin.im a editor of myc mag.wht i can c is,u so cute little typical chinese,but not into a model look.model needs gorg,pretty,volupt n sex attractions.those can sell.btw,y sum of ur eng quit sux n sum very perfect?dun get me wrong dear.im jz saying frm wht i can c frm ur photo.tq