Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

Come to think of it, I never did went to a Halloween party before.
So-called parties in clubs don't count .. it was just like a regular night out and they so happened to have a theme on that very day. Wouldn't be cool if everyone was more sporting and enthusiastic about the party that they plan like months in advance on what they wanna be? Unfortunately, I'm living in this "wretched" cityof mine (CC: This is the REAL wretched city) where everything is monotonous, and even if we made our own initiatives to jump out of this monotonous hole that's consuming us, you'll just be alone. It's a plague!!!

I guess SisEsh has the coolest place to work in. They get to wear their Halloween costumes to work today to commemorate the ghostly day.

It can't get any better than this.

SisEsh was Catwoman ... my fierce-goth-looking sis has turned into a .... cute-black-pussy!
Give me back my sis ... whoever you are !!!!!

Cool rite !!!!!!!

If only I could turn back time and took up multimedia design or Graphic / Creative as wat SisEsh called it .. then perhaps work life would be more colorful in being able to express yourself through work.
Instead .. I am stuck here drawing up policies after policies to make living hell of my beloved workers. *evil laughter*

* * * * * *

Ever wondered what you would dress up as if you were to go to some Halloween party?

Got me thinking there for a sec when Facebook had that application.
Facebook is a genius !!! They have everything ... I mean EVERYTHING !!!!!

I opted a Genie suit .. cute, yet sexy .. and Pink.

I've always wanted to be Pocohontas when I was growing up. Minimalist and simplicity. Don't even have to deal with the shoes man! Then .. I wanted to be some Grecian Greek Goddess or something ... but I don't think I'd be able to carry it well without the sexy sultry look and no bossom. If only I looked like Angelina Jolie ... damn she's saucy in Alexander!

Then there's the Superheroes.
Wonderwoman, Batgirl, Catwoman, etc etc etc ... so overrated.
Elasti-Girl damn cute rite?! Hehe~~
It'll be awesome if the whole family turned up.



It won't be a party unless there's the jokers who dress up as pricks and pussies! I really meant Dicks and Cunts! (mind my language)

You gotta salute this guys man !!!

Dick says: I'm da man!! 6 FOOT dick .. beat that!
Cunt says: Yea yea .. good on ya .. I'm a florescent pink pussy that looks like a squid! (check out the model's expression ... hahahaha)


If only our 7th Ghost Month was more festive! We'd be having Chang-Er's everywhere!!!

* * * * * *

On another note ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOON FOON !!!

May you be alleviated of your sorrows and find true happiness.

Doubt he reads my blog though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh alrighty then..you win..I guess JB is more wretched in more ways than one..
On the costume, you know what you'd look interesting in? An elf! With that ever so subtle hint of arrogance in your features (I mean that in a good way!) I think you can pull it off as an elf for sure! I can just imagine you being all divine and beautiful in filtered light glowing in the forest..well, and nothing beats having Orlando as brethren right!
By the way, take a gander at The Rock's new film, Game Plan. I've got a feeling you might like it. Sure, it's not Oscar material, but it's good clean fun mind you, and if a comedy makes you laugh, it's served it's purpose right. Also, the big oaf can actually act..which is a plus!

Anonymous said...

I was a genie for three years straight at one point (^_^#) First year was the blue genie, second year was the red genie, and final year was the green genie before I finally decided to go for something else. Reason for being a genie for three years straight?

I'm just lazy to think, or rent a costume, or not using the theater (body) makeup I had. Yeap. I had three tubs of those colour.

Jamieternity said...

i dream of genie *nods head*

genie cute wat~