Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sisterly Absence

She came back .. and went off again.
It was great to see Sis-Gis again.
Missed the times when she was actually my other half ... I saw her more than I did see my actual other half. *tee hee*
The weekdays has became so boring after striking off the yamcha sessions after work .. bitching .. gossipping .. heart-to-heart. I could only fill it up with other health related activities. Which is good of course. It was one of our plans to replace yamcha sessions with working out sessions in a nice gym such as Celebrity Fitness or Fitness First or California Fitness or .. watever it is. But .. she went away before Fitness could come to JB.

Please open one in JB !!!

JB is so boring that there isn't anything to do besides yamcha and waste time yapping away and talking cock .. and of course, wasting money on alcohol. Heck, there isn't much to shop anyway.

Any ideas on what to do on weekends??

Sometimes I kinda envy the Darz gang (they call each other that) coz they're sisterly bonding is amazing and they could stick to each other every single day like some kind of sister-sorority. Ain't that nice???

While the Sista's are separated to Spore-JB-KL.

Distance makes the heart grows fonder.

Now that sucks!

* * * * * *
Some pics from the karaoke session at Neway.
Food sucked .. but it was compensated with loads of laughter.
Behold the singing sensations ... FruitZhong a.k.a. Karaoke-Emo-King (left in white) and Jimmy (bottom in black).

"Anybody who know the lyrics .. DON'T sing with me. Anybody who don't know the lyrics .. also DON'T sing with me .." -YowKhim

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darz Gang..
was it referring to us, da gals group? :-)

Anonymous said...

Finally back..God I hate London! Just as bad as it was all those years ago! As wet..and dry..as ever! You'd never think it's actually possible to be wet AND dry at the same darn time right! Good to see old friends though..
Anyway, about that Tissot..sounds like you like the sporty models to me..and yes, diamonds are a girl's best friend! Actually, still tempted to get a watch with some bling..bought a Dunhill Facet automatic in London, tore a "hole" in my wallet, but no bling on it though..what do you think about guys having some bling?
Anyway, why don't you get Big One to get you that Tissot? And don't look at it in a materialistic kind of way, a special girl deserves it you know ;p

Anonymous said...

SIS !
Everyone is busy working on our individual "GOALS" ma, but you're always remembered...

Jamieternity said...

Sam: It's you gals lor .. kinda obvious rite. hehe~

CC: Aww man .. London! I wanna go there!! But I'd need to save a whole lot to survive there. It's jez way too expensive .. 7 times our currency!! And to think that the USD and S$ are already able to kill me. Can imagine shopping there.. everything is so darn cheap (well, if it's not converted)!
Men with bling ... only if it's tasty bling, and also matches the overall style one can carry. Agreed? Well, it jez ain't my way of asking my partner for gifts. Never really did it before. Sometimes I wished I had thicker skin to do it. Haha~ Maybe it's jez the way I was taught and brought up .. earn my way up. Maybe I jez dun have luck with men who love to spoil me with gifts. Either way, it'll be better and a whole lot meaningful if it was given without asking rite? :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaa..The Darz Gang!!

Anonymous said...

Word up! You sure are one helluva gal! I wish I had a partner like you..the undemanding type that is!
I guess I'm a bit of a "spoiler" though, don't know why..
"Maybe it's jez the way I was taught and brought up" :) I guess I'm just kinda old fashioned you know..
About the bling, I didn't mean Diddy or Fiddy kinda bling! Just something subtle you know..anyway, yeah, London is ridiculously expensive, but it was kinda cool just visiting you know, seeing some old buddies and visiting the old uni campus and all..mostly bad memories, but certainly some good ones too :) maybe one day, if we get to know each other, I'll give you a grand tour of the wretched city!

Jamieternity said...

I'm sure you make your partners real happy and contented. Lucky gurls! :D But happiness ain't all material. *consoling myself* hehe~
Diddy's bling is cool! Those ices he has got are darn huge. I don't mind Diddy's bling man!! WoooO~~~~~ I'll wear it on your behalf. haha~
London a wretched city?? oh come on .. it can't be that bad rite. Perhaps its coz of ur bad memories? How bad can it be .. it's all part of growing up. Everyone has shitty memories but it can't be deleted permanently from the system!

Anonymous said...

LOL..so you're a Diddy kinda gal eh! Yeah, ok, you can certainly wear any bling I may have on my behalf!
London's wretched in a couple of ways..air is so dry that after just a few days you would be a good candidate for a mosituriser commercial..the hard water is a real pain..the freaking weather, yes it's as bad as they say..the ridiculous sun in the sky at 10pm and 4am during summer..the ridiculous lack of sunlight from 4pm - 7am during winter..should I go on?
Oh alright, it ain't all bad, there're good things too I guess :)

Jamieternity said...

i'd give up JB anytime for that "wretched" city! bet there'll be loads who would think alike!
;)