Monday, November 12, 2007

Blackjack Gorgeous !

Finally the long awaited November issue of Female Magazine is out.
And I made it to the Top 50 finalist for their
2007 Female Mag's 50 Gorgeous People.

Yay !

This years finalists are all va va voom! Nic was pretty happy with the selections .. and of course twice as happy coz both his mates are in it.

Couldn't get the mag shot scanned properly so we'll have to just do with the internet picture. Missing out of course is my infamous quote smacked on my page .. which is so gonna create wanted and unwanted responses ..

"Jamie's sense of humour is infectious. Eager to be a full-fledged tai tai, this freelance model loves any place that has the sun and sand. Her taste in music: As long as it doesn't sound jinjang, be my guest! She unwinds with yoga."

Ok.. now that's kinda embarassing. Hehe. Didn't expected them to print out everything I wrote! Tai-Tai was for my ambition part ... which I guess every single living female out there would like to become one despite having high ambitions to be some entreprenuer. Guess I was just brave enough to admit it. After reading that and gawked and laughed at myself .. I sat and ponder about what would be my ideal ambition .... unrealistically of course! *wink*

To have my very own McDonalds
... with Starbucks beside it
... and some boutiques alongside as well
... and a Italian restaurant that serves the best Italian food
... and tiramisu
... etc etc etc ...

Sums up to be .. I want to own a strategically located shopping mall where I own all the franchise and stores in it. So I don't need to deal with all the bullsh*t my tenants give me!

Which brings to ... being filthy rich ... and being a tai-tai.

That is the : Ultimate bottom line ... no ??

So peeps ....
VOTE FOR ME
This is so shameless .. but what the hell ... hehe

3 ways to do it ..

1. The easiest: Vote online. At this link:
Jamie Pang
or this link
Vote Again Coz I'm not sure which is applicable.
2. Buy the Female Magazine - November issue .. cut out the slip and send it in.
3. Through some SMS thingy which costs you a dollar .. if you're oh so generous .. you may choose this option. Thank you very much.

Whichever way .. thank you so so so so much. So spread the word around ya!

Then after .. you can go oggle at all the other beautiful people who made it as well. Drools ...

Got a couple of comments that this pic kinda sucks .. but at least they all said I looked better in person. Even with chipsmore face. *grunts* But I rather be better looking in person than just picture perfect to disheartened people when they meet the real me.
Or maybe they've just been lying to me all this while not to hurt my feelings. *double grunts*

* * * * * *

Been working my ass off over the weekend to make this corporate video for IOI Group a success. My roll .. a young modern mum with gorgeous looking kids. The 2 full days were just about loving them ... good training to prepare myself for the future. They were just angels.

Don't I look like a mom?? Happy mommy with my darlings ..

The sweetest angelic face ever .. Vivian Chong.

And the bubbly bundle of joy .. Aiysbatrisha. She was the reason everyone was awake.

After meeting these 2 .. I'm having maternal instincts. I so wanna be a mommy soon!!! Bet anyone will too ....

Remember that "Whatever" video of Baby Ally from YouTube?
Yea .. I passed it on to this 2 kids .. and am sure their parents are so gonna hate me now.
But I only gave a brief introduction .. and Eddie was the one who INSTILLED it in them.

"No Way" was created by Aiysbatrisha. Kids these days ........ sigh ....


It was a pleasure working with you guys ... the crew from Cypress Films .. and Coda Advertising! It was tiring .. but blardy fun !!!
Hope you guys weren't annoyed by my constant blabbering. I just can't help it sometimes. I'm a natural born kapster. *tee hee hee*

6 comments:

Geline said...

Wahseh.. Jamie jamie all the way... you bring JB proud leh.. 50 gorgeous woman. I cant even squeeze in to 100 i think hahhaa...
I love ur quote: Her taste in music: As long as it doesn't sound jinjang. My man is from Jinjiang.. hahaaha.........
you look realy good in this pic, already vote for you.

Anonymous said...

am so proud of you, my beloved friend is so so gorgeous.. hehe. dah vote sayang, good luck!

Jamieternity said...

hehe .. alaaa~ you're even more gorgeous dear! be around on dec 1st k .. we go party together. must k !!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

i wan to vote for you liao, but remy aledi sak2 and fuck2 you front and back. So how?

Jamieternity said...

..............
is that any of your business? goodness ... grow up !