Monday, October 01, 2007

Stuffed

Something'ssssss wrong ... everything seems wrong ...
I woke up thinking wat the fugging hell is my alarm going off on a Sunday morning.
It's Monday. Damn. And I felt like the world tilted on the left and floating in zero gravity as though I was on some drug which some people call "supplements".

Even the PINK is not helping anymore.

Met screwed-up stuck-up people .. whom think they are superior just because they're taller and have a more defined nose than Asians .. but in fact are just like any commoners or below average people from their own country .. what's with the attitude?!!

Had someone calling me out of the blue at 8.30 on a Sunday morning .. whom would never ever call me in a million years .. yapping and stammering rubbish which would most likely send me straight to my "thinking too much" emotional zone. But it was too early and my brain was still unconscious.

It feels like I haven't lazed at all ... aren't weekends supposed to be spent lazing around like good-for-nothings? Instead I tired myself out from spring cleaning on Saturday .. with a big self-fulfilment by getting rid of 3 bags full of stuff .. and screwing up my whole sleeping schedule. And damned that I had a full day after 4 hours of sleep.

But it was good .. made some cash .. and spent it all an hour later -.-
and BigOne was back .. yay ..

... but we did not get to stuff ourselves silly at Tony Romas coz the queue was fugging long .. and I meant fuuuuuuggginggg looooonnnggg. I actually counted .. 39 people in line! Who would join the queue at 8pm when there's already 39 people in line??!!! Give up!!

I guess I would never have the patience and would adapt to a non-pampered environment like Singapore .. in the sense of ..
  1. having need to queue for everything
  2. not being able to drive and park at the doorstep of where you need to go
  3. no such thing as double-parking
  4. having need to walk in this "tropical" climate which is close to hitting the emergency sirens of global warming

... other than that, it's an amazing country to splurge. The many splendours of luxuries.

Well, that's if I have the means to -.-

I FEEL OLD !

* * * * * *

The BIG Watch

The second timepiece I bought for myself in 25 years. -.-

Not exactly the dream watch I've been craving .. but good enough for the meantime.
Steel Shine by Swatch

Was torn for choice between this and the white one .. which too looked fab as well. But ended up with the NavyBlue/Black one coz I felt the white watches are so last season in 2 weeks to come.

BigOne: We go check out the Tissot one laa .. the one you said was nice ..
Moi: Yea .. but that's like a whole different range
BigOne: Huh ??
Moi: If I get the Tissot, then I don't even need to choose between these two .. I could jez get both of these -.-

We then checked out the other fugging "atas" watches which are waaaayyyy beyond our means .. and drooled ..

All of the "Atas" watches had pink versions .. damn chun'ted lor!

BigOne: This kind of watches also wanna get pink one
Moi: But nice maa ...
BigOne: Spend so much to get pink watch .. nto worth it rite ..
Moi: This goes to show that I have too much money to just waste it like that
BigOne: -.- *rolls eyes*

I wanna be filthy rich.

We discovered the U-Boat Watch which was rather edgy. Tasteful atas-military watch I presume. The retail assistant pushed the 55mm diameter model. The bigger .. the better.

Moi: But it's too big for me .. it's bigger than my wrist!
Retailer: But it's the trend. Victoria Beckham was spotted wearing the 55, and she's even skinnier than you.
Moi: This is the 50 and it's already too big .. macam wearing a clock on my wrist ler.

I swore if I were to wear the 55 and stood with my wrist held up, I'll be a miniature clock tower. But still .. chun'ted!


* * * * * *

Bridal Show by Ritz Couture at Raffles Hotel

How I wished all bridal shows in Malaysia were as fast-chop-chop as these in Singapore, with make-up kept to bare, natural minimum, and classic sheer elegance.

Sometimes the battle between bridal houses to be the most flamboyant-ra'ra-cabaret is just way over the top. Everyone just wanna stand out. But forgot the meaning and the purity of weddings. This is .... JB bridal show.

Moi, Geline, Michelle and Destiny.

This halter cheongsam was is a stunner .. of coz of it's show-stopping jaw-dropping plunging neckline.

They should've paid me more for the plunging neckline outfits they made me wear!

P/S# Pictures are deceiving. I am NOT voluptuous. Everyone knows that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the cleavage!!!! ;p

Geline said...

my nose bleed.......

Anonymous said...

Tissot's nice..not exactly "atas" as you call it, but they are pretty cool watches for their price range..I have my eyes on an Armand Nicolet right now..just trying to convince myself I need another watch! Then again, watches aren't really in the "necessities" department are they! You know, I think you should have gone for the Tissot, they really are good watches..also, wouldn't it be better to spend on ONE fantastic watch than a few "so so" watches?

p/s: I'm in London seeing some old buddies..had a sudden craving for a fix of Jamie! So here I am ;) Which Tissot model is it you like anyway?

Jamieternity said...

how nice!!! such envy!!!
I have an eye for the one with the leather strap. Looks pretty neat. Am not sure which model it is .. since they all look kinda same to me. Hehe...
Went to browse online and a few caught my eye. Basically something like the PRC 100 Chrono Quartz & Auto Cronograph Valjoux or 200. But the one that really caught my eye was the PRC100 Chrono Quartz Lady Diamonds. Now that should be an atas watch??? Diamonds are a girls best friend. And I love bling! Hehe~