Thursday, October 04, 2007

Global * Pink * Warming

I'm literally melting by the day.

There is some serious issues with the temperature. We all could just die of the heat.

There is never a day I do not complain about the damn heat. Ironically I have been in this geographical region for the past 25 years and still haven't gotten used to it. I can imagine people down in Africa or in some dessert waking up each day to complain about the damn heat. To such extent, I led to somehow curse myself each day ..

"So hot .. can die wei !"

It suddenly crossed my mind, what if I really died out of the sudden?

So what can we do about the damn heat? Not much I presume. I seriously don't see how the efforts to reduce global warming reflected any significant results. Air-cond gasses hurts the ozone layer. I can't imagine not turning on the AC for a pleasant sleep; able to work comfortably, efficiently and productively; BREATHE; do anything properly. So this just aggravates the whole tragedy that we have to be in now.

Before I get any smartass comments to prove my stupidity and ignorance towards the facts of global warming, I do know the other causes as well. Just not gonna make this entry some lecture on this issue.

We can only now hope for a miracle.


All those times we asked God for help .. i.e. "Dear God .. Help me!" ..
this is something I feel God really can work his wonders on.

I hope he reads blogs up there.


* * * * * *
On a happier note ...

PINKIES

Some time ago I was ga-ga over Ralph Lauren's polo match crest tee.

Now they have it in the Pink Pony collection !!!!!


Even men would look so tasty in it.

And this is totally awesome. More reasons to be a Tai-Tai. I could even play tennis with designer tennis balls !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pink is the color of many girls, it is the color of the fashion world! Pink is the attitude of a princess, its the sensation of buying a new dress! Pink is the scent of a pricy perfume, its the explosion when a flower blooms! Pink is soft"