Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Moving On ~

Current Fashionista Trend : Break-Ups
Really .. it's like some kind of fashion statement or plague hitting almost everyone I know. Till the point I wonder .. what's real anymore? What's real happiness? Why say things when you don't mean it? Why the lies? You go through this relationship for like years and finally realized that it's not meant to be anymore. And when you end it, you're not happy ... well, at least for the time being, and then move on. Some never moved on or refuse to move on, or worse move to the wrong direction. This is when the heart gets ahead of the mind, or ... dick gets way ahead of everything else that every slightest drop of rationalism within is lost.
They said everything happens for a reason, usually for the better. Yea, 90% true .. but there's always the exceptional 10% ... which no one gets or understands. You think you know the person well enough after years of relationship, but turns out it isn't what you always assume to be. The grass is never greener on the other side, yea ... when you stepped out of the blardy meadow and realized you've always been in a swamp. But thank god you are out of that swamp.
When shit happens, all you can do is be strong .. everyone will tell you to be strong. It's so tired to be strong .. there's always vulnerabilities within a person. There's this misconception that being vulnerable means being weak. NO .... there's always a softer side in every human. And the fucked up world always makes piss arse assumptions from people being down. Duhhh~~~ Among us 3 Sista's .. I'm the strongest one, Sis-Esh made a candid remark that I'm the captain of the ship .. if I falter the ship will sink. Hahaha~~~ Sis .. tired de ler ! I told her I'll go crazy if I keep being tough .. perhaps lose all emotions in me. IMPOSSIBLE LORR ... I've always been the emotional one too .. always daydreaming ... *slap! wake up laa ... no need to work mer*

Nevertheless, glad to have friends whom are oh so supportive for each other. Sis .. don't give up hope .. hope is there, just haven't meet it yet. Everything happens for a reason, and always for the better .. we're in th 90% zone. Thanking God that he has finally helped me opened my eyes. Am happy ... very happy ... and looking forward to more happiness !!!

* * * New Hairstyle * * *

Jasmine and Geline have identical hairstyle .. all mod dolly look. Jasmine looks like a JB replica of Felicia Chin, and Geline ... gorgeous! Me ... no guts to chop off those tresses .. USELESS!!!!!

Have always been wanting to get those wavvy feminine curls ... and YES I've finally got it and my stylist Billy from H2O Hair Salon did a fantastic job. I went there with this visual in my head that I'll be getting the curls done like the City Square/Eon RFID Credit Card advert I did. Billy had someting else in mind and I never understood hairstyling jargons or descriptions .. but I trusted him with my hair. End result .. fresher, younger, newer look. LOVE IT !

Natural wavvy curls and rounded fringe. For a sec I though I might look like those "poodle" hairdo (I call it that for those who has their front half of hair stark straight and the back half with mini curls .. really look like DOG lor, somemore wanna act cute with it! *pukes*) The fringe is a little short now .. needs getting used to since I've always had it long and swept across the side, and there's the permanent parting which needs to be closed.

All said I look much younger ...who doesn't !! Hair is much more pumped up with volume ... me LIKEY !!!! I'll get to join the dolly-gang of Jasmine and Geline now ... any more new members??? *wink*

15 comments:

Geline said...

Chio la.... told you fringe sure look younger de. Chop it off once you get bored of this curly hair.

Anonymous said...

So you broke up..get over it..There's a whole lot more happening in this God forsaken world of ours to worry about than a few measly tears!

Jamieternity said...

thanks for the concern. don't worry, i'm picking up very well now ..

Anonymous said...

Please be cool about life... With your credentials, you will definitely meet another great dude.. but start looking in places other than Johor. God Bless...

Anonymous said...

Neither worried nor concerned..just an observation from afar..and don't worry, I'm not some crazed maniacal stalker either (at least I don't think I am), I'm too far away to be able to stalk you efficiently enough..

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I may not be a stalker nor am I a doctor of any kind..but here's a little tidbit just for you:

The yellow skin condition you mentioned awhile back..that's jaundice..

Jamieternity said...

thanks for everything mr/miss "anonymous" .. do i know you personally or something?
that "cool about life" seems rather familiar, but then again, you said you're "too far away". hmmm~~~~

Anonymous said...

Mr actually..well, let's just say I'm an admirer from afar..I know who you are but I seriously doubt you know me..the fam & glam (like you) are "known" whilst the obscure little people (like moi) only get to "know"..Again, let me put your mind at ease by assuring you that I'm not Hannibal Lecter, so I'm not stalking you nor trying to eat you :) Lastly, yes, I am far away..

Jamieternity said...

no worries .. not abit worried abt that. kinda cool having a "fan" or an "admirer" .. buahahahaha~~~
come on, be a sport and introduce yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there gorgeous..up early I see..don't beautiful women like you need their beauty sleep? Anyway, I would love to introduce myself..but alas, I don't think I am someone you want to know..such is life..

Anonymous said...

why won't i wanna know you? even if ur shrek i would love to know.. haha ...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..now that put a smile on my face :) well well well..beauty, brains and a sense of humour to boot..what more can an ogre ask for! Truth be told though, I may not be Joo Ji Hoon (ok, I'm not even close..but I do have chinky eyes!) but I'm nowhere near as bad as the jolly green ogre either!

Anonymous said...

Actually, what I said about you not wanting to know me..it had nothing to do with my physical attributes..I may not be a hottie like you, but I'm certainly comfortable in my own skin. Sadly, there are other legitimate reasons why you wouldn't want to know me..let's just leave it at that :(

Anonymous said...

"Legitimate reasons" ??? Ok, now that's scary !! haha.. will respect your decision to remain ur anonymity now. But do give urself a nick, so the next time i get another anonymous comment, i'll know its the same person.
Happy Reading, my pleasure to keep you entertained !

Anonymous said...

Oh you'll know it's me..