Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I haven't made an entry for like God knows since when that I don't even know what title to put.

I even forgotten my login and password.

After multiple tries, I finally got it. Damn fail.

Same old excuse. Busy.

Busy work. Busy facebook. Busy yamcha'ing. Busy with wedding preparations.

4 weddings in a row. 1 down. 3 more to come.

The much anticipated and exciting wedding of my darling Scha is next on the list. With only 3 more days of preparation .. feels like I'm preparing for my own wedding. I just hope everything works out the way we expect it to be. It's gonna be exciting. Flamboyant colors swirling through the night with loads of bling.

New Moon's gonna be out .. this week I think. Oh my ... gonna be swooned over and over again. I don't really like that feeling. Feels like I'm cheating on my other half. Very ridiculous if the fascination is over a fictional character and not the person himself. Note: I am in love with Edward Cullen. Not Rob Pattinson. I've been restraining my temptation and yearning to start on the novel so not to be a movie spoiler. I know the book is better .. but I don't wanna know what's gonna happened next, and if it doesn't I'll go point it out "Eh .. it isn't supposed to be like that." Know what I mean?

Scofield was chubby on Season 4 so I took his brownie points and put it over on Edward. :D

Ok. Back to work.

3 more days ... Jai Ho ~~~~~~


No comments: