Monday, July 20, 2009

Concealed Filth

To all laptop/computer users:

When was the last time you actually cleaned your laptop/computer .. specifically the keyboard?

Remember you once got a forwarded mail in your inbox, informing that one of the dirtiest object that you come to contact with is actually your keyboard? That it's even dirtier than the toilet bowl?

Kinda hard to believe, isn't it? The one thing that almost everyone in this millennium age cannot abstain themselves from contact for more than 3 days.

On this fine Monday morning, I did the weekly cleaning ritual for my monitor. Normally I would just use a wet tissue to wipe off the dust that has statically stuck over the past week. Occasionally, I would also casually wipe the keyboard area, but never really gave it a good rub since the fibres from the wet tissue will get stuck beneath the buttons.

Today I got out the wet tissue .. the baby-wipes kind, and did the cleansing ritual.
Oh my dear Lord, the filth is unimaginable!

Over 3 years of dirt and grime + bacteria multiplication + food residue + misc.

May be you guys might wanna reconsider munching at the computer the next time.

No comments: