Monday, July 28, 2008

Mixed Feelings

It's never easy being a woman .. especially when you have to deal with emotional roller coasters every month for a couple of days. One minute you're happy one minute you're sad one minute frustrated one minute angry, and the whole list from the emotional encyclopedia.
My emotional journal entry as of today ..

8.00 am - Pouty ... don't feel loved enough by BigOne
8.15 am - Feel loved after some pampering ..
9.30 am - Moody .. monday blues kicking in coupled with post-weekend rendezvous
11.00 am - Frustrated .. exchanging complains and whines with Joanne on how sucky life is and demanding additional 300% attention from BigOne
1.30 pm - Pissed coz he hasn't called although he promised to in the morning. Even pissier mood coz am so effing hunrgy.
2.30 pm - Feeling happier and cheery after some carbs intake over lunch.
2.45 pm - Sad .. feeling very neglected and unwanted and demands some loving attention from BigOne
3.00 pm - Smiley (is that even an emotion?) .. Feeling loved after getting attention-therapy
3.20 pm - Feeling even more perkier after receiving my 625 rebate. Already annoying DaddyDearest on how to celebrate my Xiao-Tu's 4-year birthday, setting Schnappi's official birthday, etc.
3.30 pm - Excited .. while I am so engrossed with the latest gossips over MSN.
4.30 pm - Sleepy .. moody .. bitching on how I hate to work and if possible not work anymore.
5.30 pm - Perky .. caffein kicked in and ready to do some work. Ironically, officially working hours is now over.
6.00 pm - Comical .. laughing at myself on how embarrassing and silly that my armpit have been itching for the longest time ever. Am so lonely here I can't annoy anyone with my nonsense.
6.20 pm - Feeling crappy .. staring at the vanity mirror and sighs at how terrible my complexion is. I yearn for beautiful complexion of the Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese. Ghostly pale it might be, but I don't have to deal with the bumps.

That's it as of for now. I still think it's so funny and embarrassing how one has an armpit itch. I can selumber scratch it here coz my privacy level is atmospheric high when the boss steps out. What if those who are surrounded by cubicles and people everywhere? We women have our embarrassing moments .. nipple itch, crotch itch (do we even call our fellow feline that?) How do we discreetly deal with it is damn funny. :D

No comments: