Thursday, July 31, 2008

Burnt

Temperature is rising. It's effing blazing hot outside that I'll just starve for lunch. But impossible for such a glutton like moi. I'm down south and I'm complaining. I can't imagine being up north. I literally died the last time when I was back in the northern island last year. *shrugs*

Almighty one .. we could make do with some rain now. Let it fall at 5.30pm Malaysian Time. Just in time for me to get off work and not stuck in the jam .. and cool enough before I faint of major heat wave during yoga.

Time check. 5.19pm. No signs of any dark clouds and the sunning is shining at it's mightiest glory.

Balik laa ..... the solar system also have official working hours. Wonder why the sun is punching in extra hours lately. Mid-year assessment perhaps?

Sigh .. it's gonna be a torturing session .. when it was supposed to be a calming workout session. Guess I'm yet to connect with my inner-self and constantly focus on the external environment instead. Natural born Kay-poh sia!

No comments: