Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tired

Babelicious Haflin was down in lion city over the weekend. Gawd I missed her soo much. Tash was one hell of a woman as well. Both hell of a shopper too. And for the first time, I caught a movie in Singapore. There would only be a handful of people from Malaysia who would pay 2.35 times more to watch a movie. To begin with, the cinemas was abit errmm ... (i shall not comment further). Anyways, we loved the movie. There was everything to love in the movie. The SHOES .. bags .. gorgeous dresses .. and that miracle wardrobe of Carrie's. Super the geram. According to Lin, the movie would only be out in Malaysian cinemas next month. I seriously have no idea on how the movie is gonna be screened here and get people to understand the movie. There's just too much to censor. The 2 1/2 hour long movie would end up to be a 45 minute episode. 95% was screened in Singapore and I would still get the DVD coz am so curious about what the 5% cut off was. Shant narrate about the movie just to keep you in suspense, but it'll just naturally die out waiting another month or so for the DVD to come out. Just catch it with your girlfriendsss for a sassy girly outing, then you won't look like an airhead when you ooh and aah about everything in it.

* * *

SATC in the air ..

Shoe shopping thenafter was totally SATC inspired. Everything was related back. The sexy fuschia stilletto pumps from MiuMiu was so gorgeous we refuse to remove it. Next, tutti frutti colors from Ferragamo. How can one resist? And on sale !
I resisted .. expensive laa! And besides, it doesn't justify my needs for it. The poor darlings would only be sitting in the closet with no place for me to flaunt it and for it to be admired. To make things worse, it all came in my size. =.=!

I will be back baby !

* * *

Gawd I'm so tired ........................
haven't rested well since Friday.

Beginning to be 'out of body, out of mind'. Caffein isn't working.

Perhaps some retail therapy would be helpful.

MNG members sale in 3 hours time. I've been a good girl for quite some time by not adding anymore material into my wardrobe. Perhaps one piece won't kill. Take it as a self-presented birthday prezzie. *teehee*

Mag shot for NewTide mag. Be sure to get it off the stands for the August issue.
Brilliant pieces from our local designers.

1 comment:

Doris Tang said...

Would ya get a copy of NewTide and send to me in Aug?
hehehehehee.. or juz keep it till i go back in Dec..
hahahahaa..