Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Freddy's coming !!!! Argghhhh ~~~

I hope today's not a bad luck day. Somehow in a very loooong time, am excited about the weekend. It's incredibly boring here that weekends are the 2 days where I would be sloppy and rot away by doing nothing. I don't even club anymore these days .. coz the sis'es are not around.

Am blowing out the candles tonight .. yay .. Ya, I know abit salah to actually do it one week after I was supposed to. But dun care, as long as it's within the 30 day frame .. no money back guarantee though.

Haflin's in town. And I sooo looking forward to meet her over breakfast tomorrow. Pity I couldn't cross over to go hang out and party with her .. I know it would be such a blast man. I miss that babelicious woman so much! Promise to post pics .. I know everyone's very eager to see her coz she's simply gorgeous!

* * *

My new mane!
Excellent piece of work from Andy Chan - Andy Chan Hair Salon - Located at DNP, JB.
Previously known as H20 Hair Studio. No longer affiliated with the outlet in Jusco Tebrau City.

So loving the new color and highlights from the MajiBrown collection.
I swore he chopped off about 40% of my hair to actually create the "whisper" effect. And he did it in 4 big cuts using some mummy-wrap technique (or whatever it is .. i'm really bad at hairstyling jargons). I hope I'm able to maintain it properly and not let them down. But then again, I can always call on some S.O.S. help.

* * *

Bosses aren't supposed to be workaholics.
So that gives the employees a chance to cut some slack. Haha. Ridiculous that it's coming from the mind of a HR person. La la la .. whatever.
Boss has been coming to work rather early this week, even earlier than I am. Ok, I was late .. very late. But I was much earlier yesterday clocking in at 9.00 am, he was already in. I could tell that he might not be too happy coz he couldn't be bothered to on the lights. Today I was much much earlier. 8.45am. If he comes in earlier than this then I give up la. But he clocked in an hour later. Why didn't he came in 5 minutes after I did, at least he could see that I came earlier instead of assuming that I might have came in at the usual 'before 9.30' time. =.=!

Perhaps he has readjusted himself to the Malaysian time after returning from Disneyland. I wanna be his kid. Kids are so lucky these days. I have a deprived childhood from Disneyland. And now when I'm much older and able to afford to fly myself there, I won't be able to enjoy myself like a kid would anymore. I know I'm a 'kid' .. but it's just not the same.

* * *

Finally a new layout. A full page which I have always wanted. But the design isn't really very much to my liking though. Perhaps you guys can let me know some sites that have really good layouts. Full page layouts. Not the ugly cropped up in the middle kind.

And finally, a happier song. I know you guys are kinda sick of that mourning song.

Love is in the air! It feels so good to be in love! *blush*

* * *

Better get back to work now. Been slacking off reaaaaaaaallllll bad.
I can't help it .. I only have the other people who were supposed to get back to me to blame. Corresponding jobs are such a bore sometimes. You can never get something done chop chop.

And am running out of ideas to look busy at work.
I can't help it again. I'm a fast worker. Bleahhh ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think of the Tiffany Mark T-57? Would you go with the metal or rubber strap? If you were a guy that is...