Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Birthdays

Happy Birthday ...

SisBro Soon !
Though you always treat me like shit .. forget me .. even din jio me to your so-called birthday celebration .. I still heart you.

This is called .. "Unconditional Love".

*puke*

Motives:
1. May you be so touched and appreciate our friendship more.
2. Hope you feel damn guilty. But I doubt you will !

* * *

Mario-Dav !

Your Ta-Xiao-Jie's miss you loads.

Major kind .. major patient .. and ever-forgiving and accepting soul of yours is what makes you so special. Girls .. good catch wei !


* * *


So happened that the decent and only pics I can find are those with my disaster hairdo. What was I thinking back then???? The bangs were like super langgar! Big No No .. bangs with helmet-curved ends ... ewwwwww ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jam! Share with us how's the celebration like. Gd day