Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pour On Me

Day 3 into the week. Gets worse each day. When will it end.

Due to my short term memory loss, I had to go through the hassle to get my ATM card replaced. I still cannot get over the fact that I actually forgot the combination of numbers which I have been using for the last 8 years. Impossible? Believe it.

I made my way to the dodgy area where I used to work 3 years ago and have never since been back after SisGis left. Already very intimidated by the amount of foreign workers habouring the machines as if there was some kind of riot going on, the bank wasn't open till like another 15 minutes. And I always thought banks were the early birds. Seems like a suitable place for me to work .. start late, end early. *big grin* And my luck started rolling downhill ever since. Had to wait for half an hour for my turn when I am only 4 numbers behind. Only to get my application rejected because the lady's damn device couldn't read the chip on my ID. Seriously, if we wanted our country to be high tech with all the super IT and sh!t .. do it well. My ID already looks like some poor quality fake ID that even the glue can't attach or laminate the layers well. And she refused to process my application without presenting my passport to double proof that I'm not a fraudster. Macam she's gonna scan my passport. And she expects me to go fetch. Fetch my arse you bloody cow!

Fine! Already damn du-lan I kena cheated by the the toll free customer service who insisted that I have to head back to the branch I opened my account to get my application processed. Coz the lady said I could do it in any branch =.=! I "fetched" my passport and headed to the branch 5 minutes away from my place. And they didn't even enter my ID into some device to verify that I'm some asylum seeker.

And when I thought it was all over .. I sorta forgotten my new passcode on the way back to the office. Just great. My mind can be so occupied at times, I don't know what's in it sometimes. I always blame it on the accident some 4 years ago which cause me major concussion. That's the only root cause that made sense. I can't blame it on old-age amnesia when I'm only a quarter century old rite.

Damaged caused:
Card replacement fee $12, Carpark fine $30, Taking up 3 hours of my work time which I could be productive for my company $ xxx, Distress $priceless

Better start stocking up on those gingko pills!

FEEL like taking the entire day off to see my stylist. My hair's in a terrible mess which resembles a field of withering grass after the draught. Bad .. bad girl. (Emphasied on the FEEL. Feel like to .. but cannot =.=! My dad doesn't exactly own the company I work in. Anyway, he'll still fry my arse even if he owned it)

No comments: