Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dreamz

What exactly are dreams? Besides that it's some delusional thoughts that screws up our minds when we wake into believing that it might be some deja vu or possibility that such thing might happen. That of course doesn't include dreams of monsters and such.

All these years, I could remember my dreams so vividly that it felt so real .. and sometimes I am even aware that I am dreaming in my dreams. If it was bad .. I would pinch myself in the dream and make myself wake up from it, or hope that I won't wake if it was a good one. To the extent that whenever I see 4 digits in my dreams, I would repeat it on and on and try so hard to memorize it so that I could make a small gamble on the 4-d lottery. I know. It sounds very ridiculous.

Last night's dream was dramatic. I dreamt that I only had prolly less than a month to live due to some terminal sickness. But it was comforting that I had both SisEsh and BigOne who stood by me and never giving up in supporting and helping me though it was a dead end.

Some said that dreams are the exact opposite from reality. I feel that dreams reflects a person's thoughts deep down inside. How real it proves to be, I don't know.

* * * * * *

Super Blur.

After I woke from that tragic dream. I lie in bed dazed in confusion when the dreams start fugging my mind. What does it mean? Is that a sign? Then other thoughts came in ... Who am I supposed to have lunch with today? I think I made an appointment .. but who?? Obviously there was no one .. but I insisted that I had some short term memory loss. Next, I forgotten my ATM passcode. Great .. just great. What a way to start the day. What's next that I will forget??? =.= !!!

* * * * * *

My boy is so annoyingly cute. Schnapp just got his hair cut.

Bloody hell ... and I don't even pay to get my mane done. What the ....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreams..what a wonderful world..
I'm not some expert in interpreting dreams, but I have read a fair bit on the subject in my time.
In general, dreaming about being ill usually symbolises some sort of self pity which in your case is HIGHLY doubtful. It does also represent despair or ill feelings towards some changes in your life that maybe you are unsure about, be it a new job, new friends, new environment or even a new man in your life that may not be as "perfect" as you are making yourself believe, thus the "ill" part of the dream.
Dreams are also escape mechanisms designed to give you reasons and excuses in interpreting something which may very well be NOTHING! Simply put, it could just be your body, or your brain, telling you..it's time to take good care of your health!
Unlike Jung and Freud, we don't have to interpret everything ;)
p/s: good to have you back..albeit a somewhat morose one!

Jamieternity said...

you might have some point with the "ill" part. i sorta be able to correlate the "imperdections" with every single thing that isn't going my way recently .. job, frens, lover, health?, luck, you name it ... major frus!
guess i'll jez have to be patient to wait for that rainbow to come after the rain. which so happens to be pouring now! or maybe im just too grumpy .. signs of PMS or maybe just plain spoilt! ;)

Anonymous said...

Point to ponder:

Rainbows DO NOT last..

Jamieternity said...

life's full of ups and downs. that's what makes it interesting, and for us to always make an effort to see the rainbow ;)

Anonymous said...

Or that elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow..forever guarded by that pesky little leprechaun..metaphorically speaking of course ;)

Jamieternity said...

he's just a LITTLE leprechaun. am sure i can sweep him of his feet to share the pot of gold. hehe .. who ever came up with such myth .. :D