Thursday, May 15, 2008

Intolerable

I remembered back when I was going through several interview sessions for my first job (am still in my first job =.=! ) and I would say I did pretty well in fascinating my prospect employer with all the questions he threwed at me. Being witty and all, until he asked me "What are your good and bad points?" Obviously the "Good Points" are always the easy one to answer, if one has a thicker skin, you'll appear to be the employee of choice. I paused for quite some time when it came to the "Bad Point". Not that I think I am flawless, but some bad points are not mean to be said in interviews i.e. 'I am terrible in clocking in to work on time' .. 'I prefer to work at my own pace' .. 'I take a long time to eat and digest my food' .. etc etc .. I was speechless. And came up with 'I don't like to do routine work' .... duhh, who does???

A couple of days ago I stumbled upon this resume which bluntly states the person's Negative points. There he wrote 'Impatient'. I guess that's one of my negative points. Not always. But most of the time. Especially in being efficient. Gawd, you have no idea how that puts me off.

Yesterday was MovieDay and I had booked tickets to catch Iron Man so I do not have to queue which I sooooooo detest. Straight in front I went in the Booking Lane. There in front was this couple hogging the bloody counter for the past 5-10 minutes, deciding if they should make the purchase. Couldn't decide, the fatso (yes, a woman fatso) made calls to her friends who apparently did not pick up, so there they are looking at each other and taking their bloody time to decide. I was already tapping my fingers on the steel steel bar. And the fatso made another call. I switched into my bitchy-mode .. tapping got immensely louder .. so was the tapping of my 3 inch heels feet .. and the 'eh-hemm' came out. They still can buat bodoh. It was obvious to the person beside me in line and the counter boy I was bloody pissed.

Hellooo ... the counter had this huge sign that said BOOKING COLLECTION, well they're too stupid to actually know what the sign meant or the purpose of making a booking.

I know it's mean to insult people of being obese, something unwanted and beyond their control, but since she pushed my tolerance limit to the infuriating-zone .. too bad!
Only applicable to that fatso who was making her ticket purchase at TGV Cinemas at Tebrau City Johor Bahru at 6.15pm, 14-May-08.

Intolerable Item No.2 - Slow mo-fo cabbies / drivers

I have already passed being mad with cabbies who crawl on the road. I understand that you guys have move sufficiently slow enough to be able to spot your customers, or not drive too fast to kill your engines for your cars to last longer, or that the car is already too old to even move fast. I accept. But knowing that you guys are already bloody slow, can you please be more CONSIDERATE and not be of further obstruction to the other people. Grrrrr ~~~~~

Because of you people, I was late for IronMan where I prolly missed the first 5 minutes into the movie.

* * *

Point to ponder ...

BigOne : What would you do if you had the IronMan suit ?
Moi : ........................ Gee, I really don't know. Go to war? I'm not the combat kinda person, so I don't think I'll do that. What would you do ?
BigOne : I also don't know.

Have you ever wondered what do SuperHeroes do for a living? Obviously they don't make a living out of saving people anonymously. Nobody knows 'em , so nobody pays 'em. Who should the cheque be issued in favor to? Superman? Spiderman?

IronMan and BatMan is too rich for these measly payments.

* * * * * *

Something I got from the mail.

It would make Nic soooooooo mad. Intolerable to him.

Coz it's insulting his love for the 5 wonder girls.

Buahahahahaha~~~~ really damn gao funny lor !!!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamieternity said...

this comment just amuses me. my gawd, can you please think before you write?

rude = whore? where's the correlation to that? and please, as if you don't curse and swear when you're pissed. haha~ big joke! i'm visualizing that you'll go stamping ur feet and pout "i am so mad". helloo~ you just came out from ur mother's womb to know that words such as "fuck" has lost it's vulgarity over the years and is recognized as a word in the dictionary. prolly you're too stupid or naive or innocent to actually know and realize that. oh i forgot, you are ignorant. pardon me. prolly you might also wanna read between the lines or word for word for that matter to actually realize that there isn't much vulgarity innit. duuhhh ~~~

sigh .. sometimes it's such a pity when one chose to embarrass themselves out of anger.

i am what i am. i do not wear a mask and portray whatever people want me to be. i live in reality, not some superficial world.

i blog as i want to and if you're not happy, don't read it. and i would be very much happy not to agitate your unstable emotions by advising you to stop visiting. fyi, blogging is to express oneself through words, just like writing. if it was to please people, every entry would be "today is a beautiful day with sunny skies, nice perfect rainbow in sight, birds chirping, and everybody is so wonderfully nice like smurfs village or care bears land".

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love the care bears and smurfs bit, babe!

Ignore the anonymous one. Like you said, it's your blog anyway. Anonymous is probably having a bad day or something. However, I do not agree with you on being obese is beyond one's control. Despite scientific facts surfacing these past few years about an obese gene, I've always believe a good healthy diet and EXERCISE can eliminate obesity once and for allllllll and rid this awful curse from mankind.

Oh, and that last bit on how you decided to end your entry, no, I am not mad. On the contrary! I am actually quite honoured these dudes recognize utter brilliance and greatness that they would actually want to emulate them by dressing up as my 5 wonder girls~ ;)

Anonymous said...

Eh, anonymous. if you want to complain then let us know your identity mah. If not how we send you hamper and fruit baskets to pacify you?

Want to complain to Govt also need IC number wor..

Anonymous said...

You know, this person (animal?) is obviously ignorant and prudish to the extreme.. and not to mention probably a tosser..wanker..monkey spanker ;) you get my point.
This is my evaluation:

80% chance a female, why? Well she keeps saying you are a whore which I am sure she means, thereby making it about a million times ruder than using vulgarity as a passing form of expression, so I'm guessing she may have been jilted by one of your exes or is actually currently with one of your exes and she hates your fucking (pardon my French) guts. Or she could be one of those "not so easy on the eyes" gals who is so jealous of you she will probably start stalking you..sociopathic psycho I presume! You better be careful!

20% chance a male, why? This one's simple, why? Most men ARE simple! This is probably one of the numerous men I am sure you'd have rejected in your lifetime. Plain and simple inability to cope with rejection..again, better be careful, I smell yet another psycho stalker on the loose!

Sorry about the long post, these damn idiots just get on my nerves so much I just had to have my say! You are a gorgeous gal and you don't need anyone saying otherwise! Anyone who doesn't think so can go screw themselves..or just to piss the psycho off with more vulgarity: GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PSYCHO FREAK!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Geline said...

u are such a biatch..........i like u haaaa...i told my current boss 'impatient' when he ask me my bad points !! i got the job!! haaa

Anonymous said...

"anonymous" who thinks I am narrow minded: FYI I did not "presume tat the 80% of gals complaining bout this blogger is goin out with his exes". I merely offered 2 possibilities to which I assigned probability points. So, Mr/Ms "anonymous", next time you want to comment on a post, try to get some comprehension lessons before you do so.

"anonymous" who thinks I am a psycho: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. This blog ain't about me. I've got a feeling you might just be the freak who posted the sad remarks about Jamie in the first place. Or you may just be one of the 80%. Get a life, and some English lessons.

And to the last "anonymous", you are actually making some sense. There probably is a chance it is the current one. Who knows really.

Anonymous said...

Jamie: Don't worry, even if I really am a psycho...I promise I won't stalk you. Not in the near future anyway!

My original comment obviously yanked on some strings but I don't really care. I'm assuming my comments had a hint of truth as it certainly ruffled some feathers...

Jamieternity said...

i seriously do not know what issues does this THING have with me. about you MIGHT fallen for my current one, i would take that as a compliment as MY current one is attractive enough to be able to attract others. i believe everyone does have a couple of admirers themselves, and i also believe that they might have at least some DIGNITY in them (which you don't). i also believe in myself and MY man, so you betta be well armed with some pointers to get your game on. in event that i might fail, it's not worth it anyway. geddit? obviously you don't. seriously, who's the one whoring or throwing themselves now? contradicting. you just hate my guts and what i have that's all. not flanking or boasting, i'm thankful for what i have now and am gonna make the best of it, bla bla bla, i do not need to explain myself to you. go live your own superficial fantasy life. stay out of MINE.

CC: no worries, i sense not the slightest bit of hostility from ya, and thanks for your support all these while. for no reasone kena roped into my entanglement with the "too-ashamed-and-GUTLESS-to-admit-who-IT-is". let's just leave this THING alone to go-figure ITself.

and to the others, thanks as well, to let me know that there are people out there who do really care for me to even be affected INSINIGFICANT THING.

Anonymous said...

No hassle at all Jamie. Replying to those retarded people was kind of fun actually, it was my pleasure to defend you even though I don't really know you.

However, after thinking about it, I'll probably refrain from replying to them anymore as they are quite frankly beneath me. Fun as it was, they are obviously mentally challenged with the intelligence quotient of a chicken, so I'm just going to let it go. You should just ignore the moron too Jamie, you know you are way above his/her league.

Jamieternity said...

sigh ... wonder what goes up in their head and the fantasy of that thing. must have been fantasizing about how screwed up my so-called life is. who cares anyway. and since this is basically my blog and it belongs to me, i don not need any filth to stain it, so am just gonna delete all of em. no, am not ashamed or scared of letting people know whatever you wrote, coz none of it is true. i know who i am, what i did, and i at least i am true to myself and there are people who knows.

Anonymous said...

Good on ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamieternity said...

hey .. ur back! contradicting urself huh. guess you just can't help coming back no matter what. haha~

what's new? besides the filth that you're bringing. *yawn* can you please come up with something new besides me screwing the whole world? duhh~

and .. you're still a coward to let us all know who you are, despite saying that you're "not afraid" to own up. la la la ~~ you're becoming a forgettable song. *yawn*

and ooppss ... *deleted* sorry but this place isn't for filth.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I missed the moron's post! Would have loved to see the idiotic rubbish that came out of that trash can! Then again, if it's even more idiotic (no easy feat being even dumber than dumb unless you are Jim Carrey though!)than his/her earlier posts I'll probably puke..what did I miss? More pathetic digs at you? None aimed at moi? I feel sad and left out :(

Jamieternity said...

haha ... am sure she'll be back.
didn't miss much, just me fcuking the world and contracting unwanted filth. same old, different words.
none aimed at you .. i know you're itching for it so you can have some "petty fight" about it. haha~

Anonymous said...

Well, what did I expect from such an unimaginative mind anyway! Yeah I'm itching alright...itching to slap some good old sense into the moron's mind! Then again, he/she is most probably retarded, so I'll just graciously let it go ;)
Oh yeah, almost forgot...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish you all the luck and happiness in this 26th year of your beautiful existence!